• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Getting Them to Sign Right Away...need Suggestions!

In summary, Anne's last show of the month is Wednesday the 30th. Since the Cutlery promotion ends on the 31st what can she say to make her best possible effort to get recruits the night of the show or possibly the next day? Has that ever happened for anyone? Heck I can't get them to book at show with me... much less sign up!!!!
AJPratt
Silver Member
My last show of the month is Wednesday the 30th. Since the Cutlery promotion ends on the 31st what can I say to make my best possible effort to get recruits the night of the show or possibly the next day? Has that ever happened for anyone?

Heck I can't get them to book at show with me... much less sign up!!!! I think I need help too !!!???

Do you have a guest list??? Get your host involved....get some of the recruiting flyers or coupons to her. Have her plant the seed....be sure to have the knives at the show....and some agreement forms. Use the knives in throughout the demo. Offer the host an incentive to help you get a recruit. Just brainstorming here....

I just signed my Saturday host right at her show. Before I left her place, I stuck a consultant agreement in from of her and she filled it out. Of course, we had talked about it during host coaching and all. :)

I think you just have to ask EVERYONE at check out and then if they show interest, have something ready to give them, ask them to take a few minutes to look at it, check out the next person, and then call the lead back so you can chat about it right then and there! This is what Marna Ross does and she earned Circle of Honor for recruiting this year, so it must work!

Have agreements ready! Do lots of listening and little talking.

You can do this, Anne!

Okay here is my problem I live in a small town USA , you would think this would be easy for the only Pampered chef lady in Astoria, Oregon wouldn't you ??? Well first of all I am a really shy person naturally, so for me to go hey you want to sign up for Pampered chef, it's really cool, would never come out right. But before I go any further on that one, I am workign with two possible consulatants.. so their is hope for me, But my frustation is..... You hand out the comment hards for drawings, and you get all no's marked on them, and then you mention to them about hosting and their like nope don't have time... it's like ok Idon't want to push here but what do I do as a consultant for a rebuttle???? HELP please!!! :)

Don't look at the comment cards until the guests have left. That way you can ask everyone if they are interested in the opportunity and in booking, or know someone who is. "I haven't had a chance to look at the survey slips, so I'm asking everyone...."

Anne: I signed the night of my show! My recruiter just talked with me during host coaching, and at my show she announced that I was thinking about it & would anyone have my first shows? I had my first 6 hosts that night:) Just work with them during host coaching & see what happens!

mommyhugz1978 said:
Okay here is my problem I live in a small town USA , you would think this would be easy for the only Pampered chef lady in Astoria, Oregon wouldn't you ??? Well first of all I am a really shy person naturally, so for me to go hey you want to sign up for Pampered chef, it's really cool, would never come out right. But before I go any further on that one, I am workign with two possible consulatants.. so their is hope for me, But my frustation is..... You hand out the comment hards for drawings, and you get all no's marked on them, and then you mention to them about hosting and their like nope don't have time... it's like ok Idon't want to push here but what do I do as a consultant for a rebuttle???? HELP please!!! :)

You need to take the Responding to Objections teleclass!

DebbieJ said:
You need to take the Responding to Objections teleclass!

Thanks for the advice...... :)

Have Opportunity Brochures in front of you. Dont ask them if they want to be a consultant - just say "Have you ever thought about doing what I do"?.

Another idea is to have the Take 5 Bags. Point those out at the beginning of the demo - especially for a show on the 31st. If you missed the thread on these, they are really easy - just buy a bunch of those plastic party favor bags. In each one put about 5 things such as an Opportunity Brochure, an Apron Fits flyer, the knife incentive, your business card, consultant agreements, maybe a picture from Chicago and a Take 5 Candy Bar. Tell them you have something you would like for them to "take 5" minutes to read and then you will talk with them about it at the end of the show. Have them in a SA bowl or basket something like that. Just sitting right there in front of them and they will go crazy wondering what it is.

I have never thought of doing something like that... Does it seem to work realy week for you??

Hey Leah - it worked for me on one recruit! This would be good for you if you are shy - I was too at first. I told them they could look at it "after" my demo but first they had to pay attention to me, that I was thier live catalog. I could see them looking over at the bags and going to crazy to see what was inside. Also - only put a few in the basket - like if you have 8 guests - only have 3 or 4 bags and they go crazy fighting over them (but really have more in your crate, they just dont know it). During the demo say "stop looking at those bags! lol...

Last edited:

1. How do I convince potential customers to sign up for a Pampered Chef party right away?

One effective way to encourage customers to sign up for a party is by offering a special incentive or discount for signing up on the spot. This could be a free product or a percentage off their total party purchase.

2. What are some creative ways to make signing up for a party more appealing?

You could offer a raffle for a desirable product or gift basket for those who sign up at the party. Another idea is to have a demonstration or hands-on activity at the party to showcase the products and make customers more likely to want to host their own party.

3. How can I emphasize the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party to potential customers?

Highlight the perks of hosting a party, such as earning free products, discounts, and the opportunity to try out new recipes and kitchen tools. You could also mention the convenience of having a fun and interactive party at their own home.

4. What if a customer is hesitant to commit to hosting a party on the spot?

If a customer is hesitant, you could offer to book a tentative date for their party and give them some time to think it over. You could also share success stories from past hosts or offer to answer any questions or concerns they may have.

5. How can I make the process of signing up for a party quick and easy for customers?

Consider using a digital sign-up form or having a laptop or tablet available at the party for customers to easily fill out their information. You could also have pre-filled party invitations and catalogs ready for customers to take home with them to make the process even smoother.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• stacywhitlow
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
AZPampered Chef
  • mrssyvo
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • valsped