• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find Local Directors for Your Ideal Cluster in Lansing, Michigan

is the Director in my area and she is fantastic! She is always willing to help and she is a great salesperson. If you are interested in signing up with her, you can email her or call her. she is very accommodating.If you are interested in signing up with Sally, you can email her or call her. she is very accommodating.
jenniferp417
I have yet to sign up: I'm looking for a good cluster to join! How do I find out who the directors are in my area? I'm outside of Lansing, Michigan.

Thanks!

Hi Jennifer!

If you would like to have a Director in your area, go to the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Come Join Us" link. Then go to the section titled "Request for Information" and follow the directions from there.

If you know anyone in the business who does not live in your area, you can also work with that person to get started. She/he will help you get a hospitality Director in your area, but she/he will be your main contact and work with you over the phone and via email. I am in Georgia and one of the Consultants lives in Colorado and another in New York.

If you have any additional questions, please feel free to email me and I will give you my phone number.

Thank you!
Lisa Hewitt
Independent Sales Director/Trainer
for The Pampered Chef
[email protected]

Jennifer - I belong to an upline with consultants all over Michigan and I just PM'ed you. I will be happy to get my upline director to contact you. She rocks! Cindy

Thank you, Lisa and Cindy!I can't wait to get to know Cindy's upline director - she sounds like just the person I was looking for! :)

Hi Jennifer,

I live outside Chicago, but there is a lady in my directors cluster that lives in Michigan. she is an Advanced Director I believe. she's supposed to be really good-always one of the top performers.

If you'd like her info, email me and I'll give it to you. have you been working with someone already?

Like Lisa said, you can always sign with someone you know and get hospitality close to you too. I have girls in New York and Ohio!

Hope to talk to ya soon,
ange

Hey Ange - hijack here - whats up!
Everyone - Ange sat directly behind me in the New Directors seating area at conference and we walked the stage together! Met her at the breakfast too....

Hi Cindy!!

Wasn't conference a blast? That's awesome (in another thread) that you've already receive two home office leads. I haven't got anything yet, but there are about 25 people that it rotates between out here.

I've got one girl signing next weekend and I'm hoping to get 2 more this month. I did a fair Saturday and have a few interested people, and about 8 people who were yes/maybe's for parties. Yippee!

Hi! I have a great director who lives in Lansing and her name is Kerri Waters.
E-mail me and I can give you her information. [email protected]. I live in Durand.

Sally Wilhite

1. How do I find local directors for my ideal cluster in Lansing, Michigan?

To find local directors for your ideal cluster in Lansing, Michigan, you can use our online directory or reach out to the Pampered Chef community in the area for recommendations. You can also attend local networking events or join online groups to connect with potential directors.

2. What qualities should I look for in a local director for my ideal cluster?

When searching for a local director for your ideal cluster, look for someone who is passionate about our products and the Pampered Chef mission. They should also have strong leadership skills, good communication, and be organized and self-motivated.

3. How can I ensure that the local director I choose will be successful in building my ideal cluster?

One way to ensure the success of your local director is to provide them with training and support. We offer various resources and tools to help our directors grow and develop their teams. Additionally, it's important to have open communication and set clear expectations with your director.

4. Are there any specific qualifications or requirements for becoming a local director in Lansing, Michigan?

To become a local director in Lansing, Michigan, you must first meet the general requirements for becoming a Pampered Chef consultant, which include being at least 18 years old and a legal resident of the United States. Additionally, you should have a strong understanding of our products and sales strategies, as well as leadership experience.

5. What kind of support can I expect from Pampered Chef as I search for local directors for my ideal cluster?

We offer various resources and support to help you find and train local directors for your ideal cluster. This includes access to our online directory, training materials, and ongoing support from our team. We also encourage you to connect with other experienced directors in our community for advice and guidance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kelly8
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Kelly8
  • pamperedlinda
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
MORFIA
  • Xchoi Hunt