• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any Last Words on Recruit Leads???

In summary, the director sent out emails and left messages, but did not receive a response. She then followed up with an email yesterday, but still did not receive a response. She is now trying to contact them again.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
I am a new director and have had 2 recruit leads from the home office:
1 - Left name, email, address, phone number. I called & briefly talked to her - dropped off catalog and info on the business at her apartment. Followed up with an email. Did not hear back. Gave it 3 days for her to read over stuff. Called and she said "she was on the phone and she would call me right back" she did not. Followed up with email yesterday reminding her of our cluster meeting tonight on the new fall product line. She did not showup.

2 - Same story but she did not leave phone number. I have sent two emails with no response and sent packet. Did not show up tonight.

I know my emails were good and not pushy - just briefly went over PC and all the good things and getting started. And how I am here for any questions etc...Nothing overwhelming.

What should be my next step - #2 has to be email. #1, I will make one more phone call attempt...but what do I say with either? Any magic words?
Soooo frustrating! Why go to the trouble of contacting a consultant thru the Home Office and then not even responding which is just common courtesy? :rolleyes:

No magic words! I'm feeling your pain! I had a lead come to our meeting on 7/30 and she was totally psyched, just waiting for her husband to get paid. She was already offering to help us with cookware education (she is a former Williams-Sonoma manager). I still haven't talked to her since then. :) Left messages that really said "hey this is Deb, sorry I missed you, I'll try again soon." Sent emails too. I just keep trying. Too bad we can't control other people, huh? :)

All you can do is follow-up. You never know, circumstances may have changed since they first put in. I am struggling with this right now with some ppl that were interested in coming to my open house and didn't respond since. I figure three tries is enough. I know it's a little different with recruits, but I HTH.

What is the importance of recruit leads?

Recruit leads are important because they are potential candidates for your organization. They have shown interest in your company and may have the necessary skills and qualifications to be successful employees.

How can I generate recruit leads?

There are multiple ways to generate recruit leads, such as attending job fairs, utilizing social media and job boards, creating an employee referral program, and networking with industry professionals.

What should I include in my recruit leads strategy?

Your recruit leads strategy should include a clear target audience, messaging that highlights your company's unique selling points, a strong online presence, and a nurturing process to keep potential candidates engaged.

How can I effectively follow up with recruit leads?

To effectively follow up with recruit leads, make sure to personalize your messages, provide relevant information about the company and job opportunity, and establish a timeline for next steps and communication.

Why is it important to continuously engage with recruit leads?

Continuously engaging with recruit leads helps to build a relationship and trust with potential candidates. It also allows you to keep them updated on job opportunities and company news, increasing the chances of converting them into successful hires.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • milkangel
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Tropicalburstqt2