• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Recruitment Success: Understanding Promotions and Team Dynamics

In summary, "My Recruit's Recruit..." is a term used in military recruitment that involves current recruits referring potential candidates to their recruiter for assessment and potential enlistment. Anyone can participate in this referral program, and there are various benefits, such as bonuses and rewards, for successfully referring a candidate. The specific rules and limits may vary, so it is best to check with your recruiter for more information.
AJPratt
Silver Member
So right now I have three on my team and one of mine is in the process of recruting. Does that count towards my promoting to director, or is is that I will just get a portion of her sales when I promote?

Maintaining, but not promotingYour "deep" part of your team does not count towards promotion, but it does count towards maintenance. Definitely encourage your people to recruit!

I liked what Belinda Ellsworth taught at NC...as soon as someone signs (and even before), get them thinking about who they know who either be good at this or they would like to work with (preferable both :p ). Then, you recruit that person with your recruit, for your recruit (so they don't have to feel intimated).

Then, once that person signs, do the same thing with them, AND mention to the first that they are now only one person away from getting a raise! What a great company!!!

It depends on the specific structure and policies of your company. Some companies may count recruiting as part of the requirements for promotion to director, while others may only consider sales performance. It's best to check with your company's guidelines or speak with your supervisor to clarify. As for getting a portion of your recruit's sales, that also varies depending on your company's compensation plan. Again, it's important to refer to your company's policies for more information.

What is "My Recruit's Recruit..."?

"My Recruit's Recruit..." is a term used in military recruitment to refer to the process of recruiting new members through referrals from current recruits.

How does "My Recruit's Recruit..." work?

The process typically involves a current recruit recommending a potential candidate to their recruiter, who will then assess the candidate's eligibility for enlistment and potentially offer them a spot in the military.

Do I have to be a current recruit to participate in "My Recruit's Recruit..."?

No, while the term refers to the process of recruiting through referrals from current recruits, anyone can recommend a potential candidate to their recruiter. You do not have to be a current recruit to participate.

What are the benefits of participating in "My Recruit's Recruit..."?

There are several benefits to participating in this referral program, including the potential to earn bonuses or rewards for successfully referring a candidate who enlists, as well as helping to grow the military community by bringing in qualified individuals.

Is there a limit to how many referrals I can make through "My Recruit's Recruit..."?

The specific rules and limits for this program may vary depending on the branch of the military and the specific recruiting office. It is best to check with your recruiter for more information on any limitations or guidelines for making referrals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
baychef
  • mrssyvo
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • wadesgirl