• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ooh, I'm so Close I Can Taste It!

Deb, your host said she would like to do it at a later time, but you have already completed two shows and have earned your products.
DebbieJ
One recruit at a time....

Just signed my fourth team member tonight. My host signed right at her show! It was so fun. We had talked about it during host coaching and then during her show tonight, when I talked about bookings, I would say "So when Grace gets started and you have a show for her, you can get XYZ." I just kept saying things like that all night. We got three bookings, which of course I will give to her. By the end of the night, she was sold and filled out an agreement before I left!

I actually have one inactive consultant and then Grace and one other that need to qualify, so I still need two more recruits and then get them all qualified, but HEY! I'm getting closer!

By November 1st I will be a director! (well, that's my goal anyway ;) )

Wah -hoooooooooWay to go Deb!!!

Here's wishing you all the best on your next recruit...

Thanks, Gina! Nice pic with Doris! Mine turned out kinda goofy. :)

DebbieJ said:
One recruit at a time....

Just signed my fourth team member tonight. My host signed right at her show! It was so fun. We had talked about it during host coaching and then during her show tonight, when I talked about bookings, I would say "So when Grace gets started and you have a show for her, you can get XYZ." I just kept saying things like that all night. We got three bookings, which of course I will give to her. By the end of the night, she was sold and filled out an agreement before I left!

I actually have one inactive consultant and then Grace and one other that need to qualify, so I still need two more recruits and then get them all qualified, but HEY! I'm getting closer!

By November 1st I will be a director! (well, that's my goal anyway ;) )

Congats Deb!

Great Job Deb!Congratulations Deb! You said you would do it, and you are!! Way to go!:D :D :D You are lighting the fire under my butt!;)

I had a host last night say that she wants to do it but maybe in a year or two. Timing is just not right at this time. I'm going to ask her again but I did do 2 shows yesterday (I'm still exhausted!:p ) and have my $1250 in sales so I've earned my mid-season products already!! Yeah! I can't wait to see those new linens!!!:D

Yippee! Congrats!

What is "Ooh, I'm so Close I Can Taste It!"?

"Ooh, I'm so Close I Can Taste It!" is a slogan used by Pampered Chef to promote their products and the experience of cooking with their high-quality kitchen tools and ingredients.

What does the slogan mean?

The slogan is meant to convey the excitement and anticipation of creating a delicious meal or dish using Pampered Chef products. It also emphasizes the idea that with Pampered Chef, success in the kitchen is within reach.

How does Pampered Chef help me get closer to my cooking goals?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen tools and supplies that are designed to make cooking easier and more enjoyable. Their products are high-quality and versatile, allowing you to tackle any recipe with confidence.

Can I only use Pampered Chef products to achieve my cooking goals?

No, while Pampered Chef products are designed to enhance your cooking experience, you can still use your own recipes and ingredients with their tools. Pampered Chef products are meant to supplement and improve your cooking, not limit it.

Where can I purchase Pampered Chef products?

Pampered Chef products can be purchased through independent consultants or on their official website. You can also host a Pampered Chef party to experience the products in person and earn rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pinkunicorn
  • pcsharon1
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • chefheidi2003