• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

In summary, your recruiter told you to wait until Saturday to sign up, but someone on here said that if you told them September as your start date, you would get all fall catalogs and stuff.
jentapp
I'm in the process of signing up. I've applied $40 of my show credit to my kit, but the person who recruited me said to wait until Saturday to sign up so that I would get all Sept catalogs (she read the info to me about people ordering before the 11th would get half of the spring summer stuff and half of the fall stuff). Someone on here (very nice, helpful member who talked me through a taco braid since I don't have the round pan to make the taco ring yet, turned out great, btw) said that if I told them September as my start date that I would get all fall catalogs and stuff.

I just want to make sure before I sign up a day before my recruiter? said to sign up that I will definitely get all fall stuff (although I guess if I get more summer stuff I can pass out some catalogs to the neighbors). I'm just so excited that I may actually EXPLODE if I have to wait until Saturday (my first recruit might explode, too, since she's waiting for me to sign up so that SHE can sign up under me...WOO HOO!!!!)!!!

I really dont think they would send you summer stuff if your starting month is Sept. So it will be safe to go ahead and sign since your first month will be Sept. Congrats on your new recruit and best wishes with your business. You will enjoy being a consultant

bria

All I have to say is keep that excitement! One recruit already & you're not even signed up yet? You go girl!:)

jentapp said:
I'm in the process of signing up. I've applied $40 of my show credit to my kit, but the person who recruited me said to wait until Saturday to sign up so that I would get all Sept catalogs (she read the info to me about people ordering before the 11th would get half of the spring summer stuff and half of the fall stuff). Someone on here (very nice, helpful member who talked me through a taco braid since I don't have the round pan to make the taco ring yet, turned out great, btw) said that if I told them September as my start date that I would get all fall catalogs and stuff.

I just want to make sure before I sign up a day before my recruiter? said to sign up that I will definitely get all fall stuff (although I guess if I get more summer stuff I can pass out some catalogs to the neighbors). I'm just so excited that I may actually EXPLODE if I have to wait until Saturday (my first recruit might explode, too, since she's waiting for me to sign up so that SHE can sign up under me...WOO HOO!!!!)!!!
Congrats!! It's so cool to hear your excitement. I don't remember seeing a date that says after a certain date you'll just get fall/winter supplies. You could always call the home office at 888-OUR-CHEF to ask them. I would think you would be fine ordering it now. It's the 11th now anyway. I assume you'll be picking Sept. as your 1st full month, right? Good luck to you!

Who is your recruiter/director? I just did a show in Lyons last night, so very close to you! I bet you'll have a great business with that enthusiasm AND a recruit waiting in the wings!:D

Hi! I submitted my consultant agreement on August 2nd with my SS1 month as September and I did end up getting one package of S/S catalogs and order forms along with F/W catalogs and order forms too. The products in my kit though are from F/W (cutting board, new packaging on Italian Seasoning). Hope that helps! BTW, congratulations! I'm having so much fun w/ my business...I know you will too!!:)

Called HO...My consultant's name is Linda Zajac.

Thank you for the phone number! :)

I called Home Office and was told that I definitely have to wait until tomorrow to sign up if I want to get ALL F/W catalogs and order forms. This waiting is KILLING ME!!! LOL

It's driving my recruit a little nutty, too, I think. LOL And now I have another person asking for information and would I go down there to help her out if she signed up (said I would, only 3hrs away and could make it a day trip). That would be SOOOOOOOOOOO cool to have a second recruit right off the bat! :)

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Jennifer - you would have to change your signature line to Independent Future Director if you got the second recruit! Congrats! There is a sister consultant in my cluster who made Director in less than 3 months. Technically she couldn't become Director until 3 months, but she had the qualified recruits to do it! She started in April and now has a cluster or about 14 - I think she has two furures, too.

Qualifying..That's AWESOME! My current goal is future director by the end of September, then Director by the end of this year. :)

I do have a question, though. Everyone says "qualified." What does that mean exactly?

Qualified = 4 shows or $1250 in commissionable sales, whichever comes first. Good luck!

Good luck Jennifer - I have to share about my catalogs when I signed up last August (the 17th) - I got my kit on the last day of August - I got Fall Catalogs and a pack of summer ones along with order forms for summer as well. In the pack - I also received a note saying that I received these since I would be selling in the summer months as well (which I thought was kind of funny - since I had about 5 hours to use them!) Good luck to you and your new recruit - you'll have a lot of fun with your enthusiasm!

Gina Miller

What is the process for signing up as a consultant?

The process for signing up as a consultant with Pampered Chef is simple and can be completed in just a few steps. First, visit our website and click on the "Join" button. Then, you will be prompted to select a starter kit and provide your personal information. Once you have completed this, you will be given a consultant ID and can begin your journey with Pampered Chef!

What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

There are many benefits to becoming a Pampered Chef consultant! Some of the top benefits include discounted products, the opportunity to earn commission on sales, access to exclusive training and resources, and the chance to be a part of a supportive and fun community of consultants.

Is there a requirement for how much I need to sell as a consultant?

There is no specific requirement for how much you need to sell as a Pampered Chef consultant. However, in order to remain an active consultant and continue to receive benefits, it is recommended that you sell at least $1,250 in product every three months.

Can I sign up to be a consultant even if I don't have any experience with Pampered Chef products?

Yes, you can absolutely sign up to be a consultant even if you have no previous experience with Pampered Chef products. Our training and resources are designed to help you learn and become successful as a consultant, no matter your level of experience.

What is the cost to sign up as a consultant?

The cost to sign up as a consultant with Pampered Chef varies depending on the starter kit you choose. Starter kits range from $99 to $259 and include a variety of products and business tools to help you get started. There are also options to pay for your starter kit in installments if needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KarenMarie
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ktraceyk
  • ChefLoriG