• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are Some Unexpected Bonuses to Pampered Chef?

In summary, this has been a great opportunity for self-development and growth. The friendships and connections made through this business have been invaluable. Additionally, the success achieved has increased self-esteem and given the opportunity to do things that were previously out of reach.
AJPratt
Silver Member
I would say one biggie for me is my friendship with my Director. We talk every day, we talk about PC, husband problems, family issues, job issues. I just adore her and while I have some friends I feel like this is such an amazing connection and feel so blessed to have it!

Good question.
I think the self esteem issue is a big thing. Seeing yourself succeed and feeling confident.

I agree with Tina. My self esteem has definitately taken a jump since becoming a consultant.

For me a great benefit has been the chance to get out around other ladies. I'm a stay-at-home-mom (and I absolutely love it:) ) but looking forward to my shows each weekend has really been great.

I never really expected for the success to come so easy. There have been times I have had to get on the phones, but so far (only in 4 month) I have not really had to work at it to get bookings. Although I feel like I am about to enter a phase of having to work for bookings. The feeling of success has been awsome! Especially during those SS months when I earned those free products. I NEVER espected to get so many free rewards!

This site has been a wonder unexpected find too. I feel like I have made loads of friends here even though I really do not "know" that many of you. Just the general conversation, advice and help is so wonderful.

Ditto!!!This site has been a wonder unexpected find too. I feel like I have made loads of friends here even though I really do not "know" that many of you. Just the general conversation, advice and help is so wonderful.[/QUOTE]

:D

I think the Best thing is, since I am now an empty nester, I have begun to realize that I am really good at more things than just being a MOM. People tell me I am perfect for this job, and I do so well, and that feels really good when I hear that. I know I am a good mom, and a wonderful wife, but to hear I am great businesswoman, that is icing on the cake !!

The opportunity to give my husband a needed break - hopefully being able to quit his job in a few years, but now it is so I can spend my money not his and hopefully take us on trips! All by doing something I love!

Just bumping this!

The Fun!

I am one of those who was just going to do my six shows and get out......but after my first show - where I had so much fun - I was hooked!

I would say a close second would be the friendships I have developed over the years with fellow cluster-mates, director, and hosts who are now also friends!

What this business has done for my self esteem is immeasurable!!!

It helped me find my true passion and start looking into Pastry schools

Shows are more enjoyable than I ever expected, and the business aspects... I love to live my life... my way.

I also love this site, and actually stumbled upon it on a yahoo search.. now I am addicted.. I love it!

My favorite "feeling" I get is wondering if I am going to ean an incentive b/c I am so close and when I get on the phone I earn it!!! Or when I take up my own show calling people and going to the next level with it!

PC sales itself and we do not have to do a lot of work to do it.

I love each product and love the fact that I can honestly say how awesome something is when I am trying to get someone to buy it!

I have developed some friendship that I know I would not have if I was not selling PC.

The biggest change in me has been my attitude, and it is due to my increased self-esteem. I find myself setting goals and working HARD (and sometimes not so hard) to reach them, and it is an awesome feeling. I must say that my view of this business has changed so much since I started, at first I did not value it as much as I do now. I see how this can really have a positive impact on my family, and I'm loving that!

Self confidence! This has really helped me to overcome my fears of being in front of others. That fear isn't totally gone, but I sure can ignore it pretty well now!

It has helped me in my singing at my church, too. (I help lead our praise and worship music with two other ladies...) I think getting up in front of others for demos gave me confidence for my singing at church and singing at church gave me the confidence to at least TRY PC.

God has also used this business to introduce me to so many people that otherwise I would have never met. Some have become friends, customers, or I just needed to listen to them after they had a bad day and help to give them some hope. My business has really been a blessing!

AJPratt said:
Just bumping this!

I missed this thread the first time it came around. As I started reading it today I was shocked when Jennifer Stephens said she'd only been doing this 4 months :) I thought, "Wow, time sure flies. I thought she'd been here longer!" :D Then I noticed the date!! (FYI...No, I'm not blond!)

I agree with all the above...friendships, self esteem, self confidence. I'm now doing things that 9 years ago would have had me in panic attacks! I lead Bible studies, have spoke at the men's prayer breakfast :), been the featured speaker at a ladie's retreat. Ten years ago if you would have told me that I would have laughed and then run to the bathroom to be sick! :eek:

Sanity... ha ha. I became a stay at home mom after years as a sales and marketing career person. I felt lost a bit as a mom...and the PC came along. My self esteem is back where it was when I was working.

Plus the FREE products don't hurt either!

GeorgiaPeach said:
I missed this thread the first time it came around. As I started reading it today I was shocked when Jennifer Stephens said she'd only been doing this 4 months :) I thought, "Wow, time sure flies. I thought she'd been here longer!" :D Then I noticed the date!! (FYI...No, I'm not blond!)

I did not even realize it was an old thread. HA I thought it sounded like I had responded before - haha:D I would have been thinking the very thought if I were u:p

Sorry I missed this the first time around too Anne!

Definately the self-confidence I have in myself has changed....I used to have next-to-none, now I know I can run my own biz & be in front of people. Plus the friendships I've made are wonderful; both within my cluster (locally & CS!) and my hosts/customers.
Also when I started, I had no idea that I would earn all these products for free! And I didn't know if I"d ever earn a trip, but this year I am:)

I missed this as well Anne! Sorry!

Wow, what a great thread!! I started a little over 2 years ago and NEVER expected to be where I am today!! I love my business and the biggest thing is Self-Confidence. I started to become shy, not wanting to engage in conversation and that all changed when I HAD to get up in front of people.

The trips, friendships, FREE Products (to feed my addiction) all help too!!!:D

Hey, as we say in Joisey, fuggedaboudit! I'm glad you found it now. Plus, I figured since it had been a while there would be more to share!

What are some unexpected bonuses to Pampered Chef?

1. Do I receive any discounts on Pampered Chef products as an employee?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef employee, you are eligible for discounted prices on all products.

2. Are there opportunities for advancement within Pampered Chef?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers various opportunities for growth and advancement within the company. This includes promotions, leadership roles, and specialized training programs.

3. Do I receive any special perks or benefits as a Pampered Chef employee?

In addition to the discounted prices on products, Pampered Chef employees also receive benefits such as health insurance, retirement plans, and paid time off.

4. Are there any incentives for meeting sales goals as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers various incentives and bonuses for meeting sales goals, such as free products, gift cards, and trips.

5. Can I earn a commission as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can earn commission on your sales, as well as bonuses for building and leading a team of consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kidzmom55
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Cpfeifer
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
RiverSong
  • Ginger428