• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can We Select October as the First SS Month for My Recruit?

In summary, Joanne recommends sending fliers to recruit's friends, as well as placing them in places where they might see them like college campuses or bookstores.
ChefinHarmony
Okay, so I'm going to meet with my First Recruit on Thursday - she is awesome!! She was going to wait until later in the month to sign up after doing a catalog show, but can't wait that long!

Anyway, here's my question.... I know she needs to sign by the end of August to get the current Knife Promo. But can we select October as her first SS month? That means her kit wouldn't ship until Sept. 1st, right? Then if she qualifies by Sept 30th does she still get the knives?? Then she will have all of Sept & Oct to build up for SS1 bonus. Right??

I thought that's what I did. I signed in Nov. Selected January as my SS Month one, but they counted all of Dec & Jan towards SS1 bonus/extras. I got my Kit in December though.

I just want to do what's best for her. Plus I want her to earn the Knife Promo.

Any comments??

Thanks!!
Joanne

Joanne~
First of all ...congratulations on your first recruit! You are absolutely right in your thinking! Her kit will ship the beginning of Sept and she will have all of Sept/Oct for her month 1. As long as she qualifies by Sept 30, those knives are hers!
I would start having her work her business now though......any chance of getting her a Quick Start Box from your upline? Then all she would be waiting on is her actual Kit to do shows but she could have all her host binders made and perhaps even a August catalog show so that all her NEW cusotmers could buy the retiring items!
Again...Congratulations...you are on your way!!!

That's a great way to think, in terms of what is best for her. I think my first recruit I rushed her before she was ready, but I've grown wiser. It sounds like you have a great plan~:D

LOL! Yeah, I rushed my first recruit before she was ready, too... she did 2 shows in 3 months (catalog shows... one of which I GAVE her, because she's my sister and I wanted to help her stay active... and the show was another sister who will remain my customer ;) ) and she went inactive at the end of July :( :::: sigh :::: Oh well...

I have another gal who is considering the business, but is on the fence. She knows she'll join eventually, I think it's just a matter of time. But the knife promo has her looking a little closer ;)

Is there a risk of them going inactive in the SS period?

If they recruit does not do any business in her first 3 months and nothing in month 4 then she will be inactive. If she does business in the first month but not 2 or 3 then the same applies if she does nothing in month 4 as well. I hope that wasn't confusing....

No, it made perfect sense! Thanks! I gotta get this girl moving, but ya know, if she doesn't want it for herself...

lol exactly... if she doesn't want it...

I sent several fliers to my recruit/sister last night. She's a college student (and Mom), so I'm encouraging her to put fliers on the College campus bulletin boards and bookstores with the Dorm Room Survival Kit. We'll see how it goes :)

What is the "Please Clarify - Start Month" option for?

The "Please Clarify - Start Month" option is used for specifying the start month for a particular item or product. It allows customers to choose the month in which they want to receive the product.

When should I use the "Please Clarify - Start Month" option?

The "Please Clarify - Start Month" option should be used when you want to provide customers with the flexibility to choose the month in which they want to receive the product. This is especially useful for seasonal or limited-time products.

How do I set the "Please Clarify - Start Month" option for an item?

To set the "Please Clarify - Start Month" option for an item, go to the product details page and click on the "Edit" button. Then, under the "Options" tab, select the "Please Clarify - Start Month" option and choose the appropriate month from the drop-down menu.

Can I change the start month for an item after it has been set?

Yes, you can change the start month for an item at any time. Simply go to the product details page and click on the "Edit" button. Then, under the "Options" tab, select the "Please Clarify - Start Month" option and choose the new month from the drop-down menu.

Do I need to use the "Please Clarify - Start Month" option for all my products?

No, it is not necessary to use the "Please Clarify - Start Month" option for all your products. It is only recommended for items that have a specific start month or for which customers may want to choose a specific month for delivery.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Niki Kate
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • kristina16marie
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • AMTC