• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find the Perfect Director in Lititz, PA for Your Consulting Career | theonlyewe

That was a light bulb moment!!! I do stand up comedy whenever I have a chance and a lot of it revolves around my lack of domestic skills- for instance our sons knew when it was time for supper because the smoke alarm would go off and one of them would jump up on a chair and pop the battery:D I have also commented how our 19 year old responded to my first purchase from PC. Hey Mom, I am really impressed with that pampered chef stuff- I had bought a stone and did a pizza!!!! No biggie right? Anyway I know I could do a good show and appeal to those like myself who only go in the kitchen for a cup of coffee!!!
theonlyewe
Hello,
I am very interesting in being a consultant but so far the choices of directors are not near my location- Lititz PA 17543. I am interested in someone who will help me get up and running. I have been successful in 2 other party plans even becoming a manager of one ( these were years and years ago). I really want to see this happen but I do need help- not only do I not know where to start I don't even really know how to cook. which I think can be a good thing when I tell people at my demonstrations how easy it is to make exciting meals with this product:D
thanks in advance
theonlyewe
[email protected]

Congrats on deciding to sign! Was there a consultant you were working with or did you just decide to sign because of research you did, etc.? If you are working with someone, ask to meet his/her director. That should help you decide if that is the person you want to sign under. I would be happy to sign you, but I live in Boise, ID. I can provide pretty good support - at least my downline says so :D. Anyhoo, I have a fabulous director who is very far up in the chain and knows a lot of people. You can sign with anyone in the US and get "hospitality" - basically a local cluster adopts you. If you want to email me your phone number I would be happy to answer any questions you might have - no strings attached!Another route would be to contact HO via the website and be a Home Office Lead. Basically they have a list of all the directors in your area. Each director takes turns getting leads. They will send your info to the next director on the list. The hard part about that is that you might not get along with that director, and good support is really a must!Hope this helps!

I would love to help you, and I don't live far, I sent you an email =)

Awww... Can I just say I love this site?

cmdtrgd

It is actually funny how this all came about. I was visiting with one of my best friends and she told me that she had done Pampered Chef and was quite successful years ago. I then told her about my experiences and said wasn't it hard to get people to book shows. Her response got me to thinkin....
No, I just did a really good show so everybody wanted me. That was a light bulb moment!!! I do stand up comedy whenever I have a chance and a lot of it revolves around my lack of domestic skills- for instance our sons knew when it was time for supper because the smoke alarm would go off and one of them would jump up on a chair and pop the battery:D I have also commented how our 19 year old responded to my first purchase from PC. Hey Mom, I am really impressed with that pampered chef stuff- I had bought a stone and did a pizza!!!! No biggie right? Anyway I know I could do a good show and appeal to those like myself who only go in the kitchen for a cup of coffee!!!
A friend gave me a person to contact and I did. She came to see me the next day- showed me the brochure and consultants guide etc. Said she would leave several items that I would find helpful in a bag between my doors that same day. She also had a contract for me to sign and a copy of what it would look like to do it on line. I had planned to do it on line but I didn't because I didn't know where to go from there. I only have 30 days after I sign up to get the $1250 in sales. I need a director to come alongside- I was spoiled in my previous two experience with two managers who wanted to see me succeed. I feel like I almost need to interview directors to find someone who has the same future in mind as I do??
Thanks for listening
theonlyewe

cmdtrgd

It is actually funny how this all came about. I was visiting with one of my best friends and she told me that she had done Pampered Chef and was quite successful years ago. I then told her about my experiences and said wasn't it hard to get people to book shows. Her response got me to thinkin....
No, I just did a really good show so everybody wanted me. That was a light bulb moment!!! I do stand up comedy whenever I have a chance and a lot of it revolves around my lack of domestic skills- for instance our sons knew when it was time for supper because the smoke alarm would go off and one of them would jump up on a chair and pop the battery:D I have also commented how our 19 year old responded to my first purchase from PC. Hey Mom, I am really impressed with that pampered chef stuff- I had bought a stone and did a pizza!!!! No biggie right? Anyway I know I could do a good show and appeal to those like myself who only go in the kitchen for a cup of coffee!!!
A friend gave me a person to contact and I did. She came to see me the next day- showed me the brochure and consultants guide etc. Said she would leave several items that I would find helpful in a bag between my doors that same day. She also had a contract for me to sign and a copy of what it would look like to do it on line. I had planned to do it on line but I didn't because I didn't know where to go from there. I only have 30 days after I sign up to get the $1250 in sales. I need a director to come alongside- I was spoiled in my previous two experience with two managers who wanted to see me succeed. I feel like I almost need to interview directors to find someone who has the same future in mind as I do??
Thanks for listening
theonlyewe

theonlyewe said:
cmdtrgd

Thanks for listening
theonlyewe
How funny! You sound just like I did....only going into the kitchen to get a cup of coffee. I used to hate cooking! Although you and I are quite different in that you LIKE being up in front of crowds. I used to be so afraid of that! You definitely will do well with THIS business too! As previous posters have said, any Director can help you sign up, then what they'd do is get you hooked up with a hospitality director in your area. I don't know PA too well, but I do have a consultant in Cranberry Township and did locate a hospitality director for her. It's kind of nice when you have a hospitality director and a "regular" director because you get two for the "price" of one! I have a handful of consultants across the country who all have hospitality directors too. Thank God for email! And this website. That's a huge benefit in this business and luckily you've already found chefsuccess!!!

Are you talking about the current sign-on bonus when you're saying you only have 30 days to get to $1250 in sales?? I wasn't sure what you meant, but you have longer than that to "qualify", but you definitely get all the great free goodies the sooner you do it. It sounds like you're already working with a consultant, but if you want me to answer any questions as a Director, feel free to email me or PM me! Congrats on making the decision to do this! I LOVE this company!!! I've been doing this almost 3 1/2 years and absolutely LOVE it. I'm an example of people not needing to be social butterflies and/or great cooks to make a success out of this business. PC makes it SO easy for us to succeed and earn great paychecks and FREE stuff along the way! Good luck to you.:D

This reminds me of the way I used to burn grilled cheese before I learned how to cook (at age 43!)...I thought I was the only one who did this until a host was telling me about her "poor sister who burns grilled cheese"...seems that now we both make toast, add a piece of cheese and microwave it for 10 seconds! Wala! Grilled Cheese! Well, hey, at least it's not burned anymore!:D I can't believe someone else does this, too.

Wait!! Maybe I should recruit her!

Hi there! I just wanted to say "welcome!" and also that you ABSOLUTELY have a right to interview directors to see who you want to sign up under. I know of other consultants who have done this. It makes a huge difference to work under a director who will support and encourage you, versus one who just oversees you.

If you want to sign under the current promotion, you have till the end of the month to sign up, but until the end of September to qualify. However, if you sell $1250 by the end of August, you can also earn the mid-season products for free. But you'd only have about 3 weeks to do so. Not that it can't be done -- I think it totally can be, but you have to start calling friends now! :)

I totally understand what you mean about good director support. This is my 2nd go-round with PC and I had less support with my first director, and have had a great experience with my current director and uplines.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me as well, but I think you'll find a great bunch of people here to choose from!

What I'm doing with my August recruits is encouraging them to qualify asap for the knives promotion. I set their Super Starter month 1 as far out as possible. I believe I can set your Super Starter month 1 as October in a week or so. Anyhoo, qualifying is $1250 in sales OR 4 shows of at least $150. If you also hit $1250 you will get SS1, mid-season products, start banking for plus packs and a fabulous commission check! So, if you were my recruit, you would technically have until the end of October to hit the $1250 for Super Starter month 1 package, but you could probably make it by the end of the month!!!Make a list of 6 people who you could do shows for. Include an open house for yourself. Ask those people if they would help you start your business by inviting their friends to party with you - make sure they invite people you know and ones you don't know. Once you have this, you pretty much have your qualification!Let me know how I can help.

I am actually pretty confused now-nothing new my hubby would say:) I was told that as soon as I signed on the "dotted line" my 30 days to qualify begins. I actually have a pretty original thing to get this up and running but I haven't signed on the dotted line. I an stalling so I can get my idea together. Can someone please explain what the deal is??
Susann
theonlyewe

theonlyewe said:
I am actually pretty confused now-nothing new my hubby would say:) I was told that as soon as I signed on the "dotted line" my 30 days to qualify begins. I actually have a pretty original thing to get this up and running but I haven't signed on the dotted line. I an stalling so I can get my idea together. Can someone please explain what the deal is??
Susann
theonlyewe
I'm not sure what the consultant said that you have been working with, but there really is no "deadline" you need to qualify by. Of course, to get the free $145 worth of the new knives, you do need to qualify by the end of your first super starter month or Sept. 30th, whichever happens first. If you sign now, you can choose Sept. as your first SS month. If you hit $1250 in sales during that first month (if you signed now, Aug and Sept would count as your first "month"), you will also earn the first SS bonus package. So, if you qualify within 30 days, you definitely will get to take advantage of all the great free stuff that PC offers. If someone doesn't qualify within their first three months, nothing happens to them. But if they don't submit at least $200 in sales in the following month, they will go "inactive." I know, it's a lot to keep track of!

I think you said you have a copy of the agreement, so if you look on there, it doesn't state anywhere that you HAVE to qualify within 30 days. You definitely want to TRY to do it because you get some awesome free products AND you'll build a much stronger business. So, either the consultant you're working with is confused, or she's maybe telling you the best case scenario way to qualify. Feel free to ask any other questions you have!! We're all happy to help. If you want, feel free to email me.

The time between the date you sign and the beginning of your first FULL month is called your "buffer" month... and everyone gets one. Any sales you do in your buffer month are actually calculated into your "month one" calculations for super starter bonuses. However, any current sales incentives (for all consultants) have to be completed within the month that the promotion is running.

So, say you just signed up -- Then August is your buffer month, September is your SS1 (super starter month 1). You would actually add August and September sales together and if that is $1250 or more, you get the SS1 bonus, plus any overage is applied to earn your SS bonus packages (do you know about those?). BUT, you would have to sell $1250 by AUGUST 31 to earn the mid-season products for free -- we all do. THEN, under the current recruiting promotion, you also have until the end of September to qualify (sell $1250 or complete 4 shows) to earn the knives.

To maximize your freebies, you'd want to try to complete your $1250 by the end of August. If not, you'd still be eligible to try for the knives and the SS bonuses in September.

If that is clear as mud, let me know. It can be confusing but I just LOVED my super starter period because it felt like PC was constantly sending me FREE STUFF and what's not to love about that!

Good luck, and we'd love to hear your original ideas when you're ready to share :)

Thanks for all your help and encouragement. I am on board. Have a great director who I know will keep me going!!

I live in Harrisburg, but my cluster meets in Landisville. Not far for you, right? I have to say that Judy is the best thing since Pampered Chef or sliced bread. She is funny, exciting( but not intimidating at all) and our group of girls are great!!!!!. (We're accepting guys too. just not a lot of them to go around.) We have a lot of fun but learn lots to. We have lots of experience too. Judy has been with Pampered Chef for 13-14 years and we also meet with one of her downline directors also. ( she has been with PC for I believe 8 or 9 yrs.) If you would like to meet with us as a guest let me know. Our next meeting is on Tuesday night at 6:30pm. I hope you will come and check us out. By the way, we are doing a recipe parade. ( each of our consultants are bringing one of the new recipes from the Season's Best cookbook and the new theme shows.) We're eating good this month!!!!!!!!! We would love to have you. You're always welcome and it's always casual.

theonlyewe said:
Thanks for all your help and encouragement. I am on board. Have a great director who I know will keep me going!!
Yea!!!!!!!!!

1. What qualifications should I look for in a Director in Lititz, PA for my consulting career?

When searching for a Director in Lititz, PA for your consulting career, it's important to look for someone with a strong background in leadership and management. They should also have experience in your specific industry and be knowledgeable about current market trends and strategies. Additionally, look for someone with excellent communication and problem-solving skills.

2. How can I find a Director in Lititz, PA who aligns with my company's values and culture?

To find a Director who aligns with your company's values and culture, it's important to thoroughly research and vet potential candidates. Look for individuals who have a similar background or work experience as your company. You can also conduct interviews and ask specific questions about their values and leadership style to ensure a good fit.

3. What resources are available to help me find a Director in Lititz, PA for my consulting career?

There are several resources available to help you find a Director in Lititz, PA for your consulting career. You can utilize professional networking sites such as LinkedIn, attend industry events and conferences, and reach out to your professional connections for recommendations. Additionally, consulting firms and recruiting agencies may also have a pool of qualified candidates.

4. How much should I expect to pay a Director in Lititz, PA for my consulting career?

The salary for a Director in Lititz, PA for a consulting career can vary depending on factors such as experience, industry, and company size. It's important to research the market and compare salaries for similar positions to ensure you are offering a competitive compensation package. You can also negotiate with the candidate based on their qualifications and experience.

5. What qualities make a successful Director in Lititz, PA for a consulting career?

A successful Director in Lititz, PA for a consulting career should possess strong leadership skills, be able to think strategically and analytically, have excellent communication and interpersonal abilities, and be adaptable to change. They should also have a deep understanding of the consulting industry and be able to develop and implement effective strategies to drive success for their team and clients.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pckelly
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PCMelissa
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • PC Mom 55