• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed: Opportunity Flyer for Host's Binder

In summary, the "Help Needed" flyer is a customizable tool designed to help hosts of Pampered Chef parties recruit guests and increase attendance. It includes specific tasks that the host can request help with and can be personalized with party details and a personal message. The flyer is available in multiple languages and can be printed at home or ordered through the Pampered Chef website or consultant. It can also be shared digitally through email or social media.
Shawnna
Gold Member
Does anyone have an opportunity flyer they can post? I took the opportunity brochure out of my host's binder to give to someone else and now I am at work with no opportunity brochure to put back into the host's binder and I need to give it to her today. If someone has something similar that I could print and stick in the binder I would appreciate it.

Thanks

Shawnna

These are what I had in my recruiting folder. I did not create them, I got them from off this site.

Attachments

• BulletPointAdvantages[1].doc
    34.5 KB · Views: 383
  • current recruiting info.doc
    194.5 KB · Views: 464
  • Apron_Fit.doc
    82.5 KB · Views: 370
Does anyone have the "apron fits" document in a different format like PDF or something? It sounds great, but I can never open the ones on here....

Does the Apron fit?Here it is.

Attachments

• doestheapronfit.pdf
    155.6 KB · Views: 343
luvs2cook said:
Here it is.

THANK YOU SO MUCH:D :D :D That is awesome! I'm going to start sticking this into my guest packets!
thank you , thank you, thank you!!

:) You're welcome :)))

Thanks....
Janet

This is what I have been waiting for!!!

1. What is the purpose of the "Help Needed" flyer in the host's binder?

The "Help Needed" flyer is a tool to help the host of a Pampered Chef party recruit guests and increase attendance. It lists specific tasks that the host can request help with, such as bringing a dish or inviting a certain number of friends.

2. How do I customize the "Help Needed" flyer for my specific party?

The flyer can be easily customized by using the editable fields provided. Simply type in your party date, time, and location, as well as any specific tasks you need help with. You can also add your own personal message to your guests.

3. Can I add my own tasks to the "Help Needed" flyer?

Yes, the flyer is completely customizable. You can add your own tasks as needed, or remove any tasks that are not relevant to your party. This allows you to tailor the flyer to your specific needs.

4. Is the "Help Needed" flyer available in different languages?

Yes, the flyer is available in multiple languages. You can select your preferred language from the dropdown menu on the flyer template. Currently, the flyer is available in English, Spanish, and French.

5. Can I print the "Help Needed" flyer at home or do I need to order it?

The flyer is available for download and printing at home from the Pampered Chef website. You can also order printed flyers from the website or through your Pampered Chef consultant. Additionally, the flyer can be shared digitally through email or social media.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brooks
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • beckysuem
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
mirandachef
  • jbechtel