• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How did Susan sign TWO new recruits at her Pampered Chef show today?!

In summary, at her show, its_me_susan signed two recruits and received enthusiastic congratulations. Susan was surprised but excited about her success despite facing distractions and a less-than-perfect demonstration. She also shared her strategy of highlighting starter kit items and SS bonuses on the order form, which was praised by others at the show. Additionally, she received compliments and admiration for her skills and success from her fellow consultants.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Way to Go its_me_susan on signing TWO recruits at her show today!!

WOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!

You GO girl!!!

dannyzmom said:

WOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!

You GO girl!!!

Thanks Caroline :) I am still surprised but soooo excited! lol. My demo stunk, I was so distracted by the heat, the kids running around... oy I cut myself with the US&G. But Hey 2 signed! Yeaaaa.

:)

its_me_susan said:
Thanks Carolyn :) I am still surprised but soooo excited! lol. My demo stunk, I was so distracted by the heat, the kids running around... oy I cut myself with the US&G. But Hey 2 signed! Yeaaaa.

why be surprised? You're good at what you do!!

Susan, that is awesome that 2 signed! When my director always asks me how a show was, and if I say the demo was horrible, low sales and very low bookings, but I had somebody interested in the opportunity she always tells me then that was an awesome show. People must have loved it if 2 signed on the spot! I've heard sometimes more people think they can do what you do if things don't go perfectly :) Congrats! 1 more to get that 3 is for me!

GourmetGirl said:
Susan, that is awesome that 2 signed! When my director always asks me how a show was, and if I say the demo was horrible, low sales and very low bookings, but I had somebody interested in the opportunity she always tells me then that was an awesome show. People must have loved it if 2 signed on the spot! I've heard sometimes more people think they can do what you do if things don't go perfectly :) Congrats! 1 more to get that 3 is for me!

I hope.... hoping, hoping.hoping! :)
Thanks! It was an exciting surprise. :)

dannyzmom said:

WOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!

You GO girl!!!

OMG a third is signing right now! I am so exciited these are great people I can't wait to help succeed and get all I have gotten out of PC. I want to say the best thing I did was to highlight starter kit items in blue highlighter and ALL the SS items in yellow on one order form I passed around ~ and listen to 5 Question recruiting cd.

Susan, you are AWESOME~ you are such an inspiration to me...I would have signed with you when I met you at conference if I wasn't already a consultant! GO!!

its_me_susan said:
OMG a third is signing right now! I am so exciited these are great people I can't wait to help succeed and get all I have gotten out of PC. I want to say the best thing I did was to highlight starter kit items in blue highlighter and ALL the SS items in yellow on one order form I passed around ~ and listen to 5 Question recruiting cd.
I am going to have to borrow this from you, the hilighting, it really is a visual most of the time that makes people take notice. What a great idea.

Thats awesome! You just never know!!

Congratulations and I will be using your idea on the highlighting. I think the visual on what they could get for free is what they need!

Congrats again!

its_me_susan said:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WAY TOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
THAT IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AWESOME!!!!:D :D :D :D :D

Susan,
That's AWESOME!! Isn't it funny that when you think everything is going wrong - there is always a bright spot in your show!! Silly things like that always happen to me! You go girl!!!
Joanne

Susan, do you highlight the order form you pass out? Its with the kit items and the SS bonuses?

jwpamp said:
Susan, you are AWESOME~ you are such an inspiration to me...I would have signed with you when I met you at conference if I wasn't already a consultant! GO!!

Janice, I loved meeting you too! And am pretty sure I would have also signed with you as well. My goodness! The Cheffer people I have gotten to know are sooooooo nice!

jdavis said:
I am going to have to borrow this from you, the hilighting, it really is a visual most of the time that makes people take notice. What a great idea.

Yes do it!!! It wasn't my idea - I got it from the "5 Question Interview" cd

AJPratt said:
Susan, do you highlight the order form you pass out? Its with the kit items and the SS bonuses?

THANK YOU EVERYONE who responded and for your excitement in helping me celebrate this huge moment with me!!!

The form - - I highlighted one. Used blue highlighter for what's in the starter kit. Then used a yellow highlighter to highlight EVERY item in the 5 Super starter bonuses. As I was explaining the order form I told them to tear out the last page and use it as their wish list to mark up and circle what intrigued them. But to make note of the items with the stars... b/c our best product is the business opportunity. And for the less then they probably spend when they go to SAMS/BJs/Coscos/Walmart for some bottled water and they think nothing of spending over $100 in one shot for impulse items, they could give the business a try... I'm going to pass this order form around and want them to note that if they are picking things with stars or that are highlighted - why not give this a try... I earn between $100-250 every time I go to fun party like this, and you can too!

then I just went into my recipe (which takes me so long to complete b/c I distract myself so much with the great products I want to describe!)...

So let me get this right, there is one order form that you highlight and then send around? I would think highlighting every order form would be time consuming and you would have to use the itemized or 3-part write in ones.

I had to re-read that too. I think she means she highlights one form and passes it around. I might just laminate mine at work!
I think this is a great idea! Thanks for sharing and WAY TO GO Susan!

Cindycooks said:
I had to re-read that too. I think she means she highlights one form and passes it around. I might just laminate mine at work!
I think this is a great idea! Thanks for sharing and WAY TO GO Susan!

I was thinking of laminating too! You are so welcome.

Wah-Hooo SUSANGo Susna.... Go Susan....Go Susan....!!!

That is so awesome - keep those Home Depot gift cards comin!!

You go girl:D And what a great idea with the highlighting! The whole visual thing is great....thanks for sharing!!

Great job, Susan! Thanks for sharing!!! That is so awesome.:D

Well that is awesome !!!!!! Soon to be a new Director !!! How great is that !! Susan are you attending Fall kick off this Saturday in Farmington CT ?? If you are i would love to meet you to say hi ! My director is out of Ellington CT, so our cluster will be there ! Let me know so we can meet up !!! Congrats !!! You are a insparation to us all !!!!

D_Patel said:
Well that is awesome !!!!!! Soon to be a new Director !!! How great is that !! Susan are you attending Fall kick off this Saturday in Farmington CT ?? If you are i would love to meet you to say hi ! My director is out of Ellington CT, so our cluster will be there ! Let me know so we can meet up !!! Congrats !!! You are a insparation to us all !!!!

YESSSS I'll be there!!!! I'm with Cindy Hein (maybe your director will know her) and Marion Patterson ~ she will be in crutches or a wheel chair having just had knee surgery so we should be easy to find. I'm going to private message you my cell #

Susan :)

What is "Toot Toot for a Fellow Cheffer"?

"Toot Toot for a Fellow Cheffer" is a recognition program at Pampered Chef that allows fellow consultants to show appreciation for their peers' hard work and dedication to the business.

How does the "Toot Toot for a Fellow Cheffer" program work?

Consultants can submit a "toot" for their fellow consultants by filling out a Toot Toot form on the Pampered Chef website. This form can be found under the Recognition tab in the Consultant's Corner. The "toot" will then be shared with the recipient and also recognized on the Pampered Chef community page.

Can I submit multiple "toots" for different consultants?

Yes, you can submit as many "toots" as you'd like for different consultants. We encourage spreading the love and appreciation for your fellow cheffers!

Do I have to be a consultant to participate in the "Toot Toot for a Fellow Cheffer" program?

Yes, only consultants are eligible to submit "toots" for their fellow consultants. However, anyone can view the "toots" and show support for their favorite consultants on the Pampered Chef community page.

Is there a limit to how many "toots" a consultant can receive?

No, there is no limit to the number of "toots" a consultant can receive. We encourage spreading positivity and showing appreciation for your fellow cheffers!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Niki Kate
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Cook1
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • mscharf