• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Subject: Join me at upcoming fairs and PC career open house!

In summary, the speaker is organizing a Pampered Chef career open house and inviting interested individuals to join her team. She is also planning to participate in several fairs to generate bookings and recruits, and is looking for help with the wording of her invitation. The fairs include the Cheshire fair, the Goshen fair, and the Wapping fair, and the speaker is hoping to have a successful and debt-free holiday season with her team.
its_me_susan
How does this sound? I am going to try to get this email and info to everyone that has indicated interest to me - and send to my team (invite them, and invite them to bring other people). I need help with the wording... Just tell me how it sounds and, of course, feel free to use it!

Subject: FAIRS! ~ Pampered Chef career open house invite too :)

Hi Ladies!
I'm going to be at the Cheshire fair, but am also thinking about participating in 2 other fairs as well. Fairs are a GREAT source of bookings & recruits!!! If you have indicated to me that The Pampered Chef opportunity interests you, or you have your own other home business, I'm sending this to you. If you are someone thinking about joining my team, I will be there to help YOU build a *strong* fall/winter business without involving your friends & family! Let me know if you want more information about the fairs or PC!

I am going to have a PC career info open house (with desserts!) on Monday night August 14th from 7-8:30pm, and a brunch gathering Tuesday August 15th from 10-11:30am at my home. I would love to invite you if you'd ever wondered what having your own PC business can do for you! There is no obligation, but should you decide to give it a try, I'll have a special gift for you... and we will get you started so you can work the fairs with me and build a strong business without asking your friends and family to help! RSVP as soon as you can!

The fairs:
The Cheshire fair http://www.chesterfair.org/intro.htm
August 25-27. Saturday is 8am-11pm. I am going to plan for 1-5pm for myself (will *just* be back from Newport; can't think about going earlier, but you can with help)!. I would consider other/additional hours.

I'm thinking about doing the Goshen Fair (LOVE the Goshen fair)! http://www.goshenfair.org/
I am waiting to hear back from them. It's Labor Day Weekend! Sept 2-4th!

The Wapping Fair in South Windsor! http://www.wappingfair.org/general_info.htm
vendor info http://www.wappingfair.org/vendors.htm
Sept 7-10 I can only do Thursday, Friday and Sunday - - Saturday is open

I hope to hear from many of you! Let's have debt-free holidays and lots of fun too!

Susan :)

By the way - does anyone know how much space I should rent?

Last edited:
its_me_susan said:
How does this sound? I am going to try to get this email and info to everyone that has indicated interest to me - and send to my team (invite them, and invite them to bring other people). I need help with the wording... Just tell me how it sounds and, of course, feel free to use it!

Hi Ladies!
I'm going to be at the Cheshire fair, but am also thinking about participating in 2 other fairs as well. Fairs are a GREAT source of bookings & recruits!!! If you have indicated to me that The Pampered Chef opportunity interests you, or you have your own other home business, I'm sending this to you. If you are someone thinking about joining my team, I will be there to help YOU build a *strong* fall/winter business without involving your friends & family! Let me know if you want more information about the fairs or PC!

I am going to have a PC career info open house (with desserts!) on Monday night August 14th from 7-8:30pm, and a brunch gathering Tuesday August 15th from 10-11:30am at my home. I would love to invite you if you'd ever wondered what having your own PC business can do for you! There is no obligation, but should you decide to give it a try, I'll have a special gift for you... and we will get you started so you can work the fairs with me and build a strong business without asking your friends and family to help! RSVP as soon as you can!

The fairs:
The Cheshire fair http://www.chesterfair.org/intro.htm
August 25-27. Saturday is 8am-11pm. I am going to plan for 1-5pm for myself (will *just* be back from Newport; can't think about going earlier, but you can with help)!. I would consider other/additional hours.

I'm thinking about doing the Goshen Fair (LOVE the Goshen fair)! http://www.goshenfair.org/
I am waiting to hear back from them. It's Labor Day Weekend! Sept 2-4th!

The Wapping Fair in South Windsor! http://www.wappingfair.org/general_info.htm
vendor info http://www.wappingfair.org/vendors.htm
Sept 7-10 I can only do Thursday, Friday and Sunday - - Saturday is open

I hope to hear from many of you! Let's have debt-free holidays and lots of fun too!

I've revised it a little ~ anyone?

Here's my thoughts
its_me_susan said:

Hi Ladies!

Hi Susan,

WELL - here is my two cents worth.

I LOVE your first paragraph!! Especially the part about omitting their friends and family (for now:D )LOL

You might consider jazzing up the second one though. This is the "punch" - what will get them to your house?? Re-read it yourself as a non PC person - If this were sent to you would it excite you enough to say, "Yeah - I want to drop everything I'm doing that night an d go to Susna's house!"

How about words like:

"Have you ever wondered what goes on "behind the scenes" in a small business?" I wnat to give you the chance to find out..."

"I'm having the career opportunity of a lifetime at my house on....... You have got to be there!!"

"I am offering "A Look Behind My Apron" gathering at my house on...."

"Have you ever wondered how on earth I could have so much FREE time on my hands?...."

"I am sending this email to you because I know that you would (because you have shown interest in) being your own boss, setting your on hourly wage or would love to earn tons of FREEE products!!! WELL - do I have an offer for you....!!"

"...Oh did I mentioin I will be making some fabulous desserts for you to enjoy?"

"This will only take 1 1/2 hours of your valuable time..."

I myself am on my way to a local Fair today. I enjoy doing them and havce received bookings, orders and a few leads.

We rent 1 unit of space (10'x10') and set up 3 -- 8' tables in a "U" shape. It seems to work quite well. We offer a drawing for a FREE cooking show - that way they know what they are signing up for (if you are going to follow-up on leads - I would rather follow-up with who really WANTED A COOKING SHOW) not just becasue they wanted to win something.....I'm looking for the coupon we use at our Fairs - I'll attach if I find it...

I appreciate your posts Susan - so I hope that some of this might help yiu as well. Good Luck on you opp night!!

Last edited:
PCGINA said:
Hi Susan,WELL - here is my two cents worth.I
PCGINA said:
PCGINA said:
Hi Susan,

WELL - here is my two cents worth.

I LOVE your first paragraph!! Especially the part about omitting their friends and family (for now:D )LOL

You might consider jazzing up the second one though. This is the "punch" - what will get them to your house?? Re-read it yourself as a non PC person - If this were sent to you would it excite you enough to say, "Yeah - I want to drop everything I'm doing that night an d go to Susna's house!"

How about words like:

"Have you ever wondered what goes on "behind the scenes" in a small business?" I wnat to give you the chance to find out..."

"I'm having the career opportunity of a lifetime at my house on....... You have got to be there!!"

"I am offering "A Look Behind My Apron" gathering at my house on...."

"Have you ever wondered how on earth I could have so much FREE time on my hands?...."

"I am sending this email to you because I know that you would (because you have shown interest in) being your own boss, setting your on hourly wage or would love to earn tons of FREEE products!!! WELL - do I have an offer for you....!!"

"...Oh did I mentioin I will be making some fabulous desserts for you to enjoy?"

"This will only take 1 1/2 hours of your valuable time..."

I myself am on my way to a local Fair today. I enjoy doing them and havce received bookings, orders and a few leads.

We rent 1 unit of space (10'x10') and set up 3 -- 8' tables in a "U" shape. It seems to work quite well. We offer a drawing for a FREE cooking show - that way they know what they are signing up for (if you are going to follow-up on leads - I would rather follow-up with who really WANTED A COOKING SHOW) not just becasue they wanted to win something.....I'm looking for the coupon we use at our Fairs - I'll attach if I find it...

I appreciate your posts Susan - so I hope that some of this might help yiu as well. Good Luck on you opp night!!

OMGosh Gina I LOVE that fair thing!!! THANK YOU! how in theworld did you create it? Are you printing on colored paper? Giving the kids cutter after the show closes or just books? THANK YOU for your feedback!

I got TWO signed contracts at my show today ~ My Demo stunk! I was wayyy too hot. lol. This board and the cds I've been listening to have really pumped me up! Thank you so much again.

Wah-HoooWay to go Susan!!!

Obviosuly you WOWED them with your little self - not the food :p

I use colored paper and simply ask them if they want a recipe....

I give them their incentive at their show WHEN HELD....

I will be giving one of my hosts her $50.00 in product just as soon as my second recruit quailfies....

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!

You lost me at Hey Ladies.....
Don't cut out half the population before you get started :)
There are some guys out here that count too....

Good luck, and congrats!

PCGINA said:
Way to go Susan!!!

Obviosuly you WOWED them with your little self - not the food :p

I use colored paper and simply ask them if they want a recipe....

I give them their incentive at their show WHEN HELD....

I will be giving one of my hosts her $50.00 in product just as soon as my second recruit quailfies....

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!

Thank you Gina!!!

jmabner said:
You lost me at Hey Ladies.....
Don't cut out half the population before you get started :)
There are some guys out here that count too....

Good luck, and congrats!

Thanks John! I hope I didn't offend you. I only WISH I had male recruits!!!! Right now I only have women on my recruit list.

1. What is the "Need Your Feedback" feature?

The "Need Your Feedback" feature is a tool that allows customers to provide their thoughts and opinions on Pampered Chef products. It helps us gather valuable feedback from our customers to improve our products and services.

2. How do I provide my feedback?

To provide your feedback, simply navigate to the "Need Your Feedback" section on our website. From there, you can select the product you would like to give feedback on and fill out the form with your thoughts and opinions.

3. Is my feedback anonymous?

Yes, your feedback is completely anonymous. We value your privacy and will not share your personal information with anyone.

4. Can I give feedback on multiple products?

Yes, you can give feedback on as many products as you would like. We encourage you to share your thoughts on all the Pampered Chef products you have used.

5. Will my feedback be taken into consideration?

Absolutely! We value all feedback from our customers and use it to continually improve our products and services. Your opinion matters to us.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
candiejayne
  • lockhartkitchen
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • Sheila