• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Success with a Why Box at Your Pampered Chef Shows

L
ltkacz
I am contemplating doing a Why Box at my shows and was wondering what others success was at using this?

Currently I do 10 tickets - ask me anything you want about the Pampered Chef Business opportunity. It goes over well, but I thought why not change it up from time to time, especially when you get bookings from a party you already did the 10 tickets at.

Thanks for your input in advance.

I just put together my Why bag and did it at my last show and I got a few chuckles from it but no recruiting leads. I will continue to use it and see if it works!

Good luck!

I used my Why bag for the first time last night. My Director has been doing it for a while and it works for her - TPC in Recruiting and taught the Double Digit Recruiting workshop at conference. I did get a recruit lead last night, but she wasn't even there when I did the Why bad presentation. :eek:

Can I ask a crazy question...What is a Why Bag or Box???:confused:

A Why Bag is a small bag (or box) that contains items that represent why you enjoy selling PC.

Mine contains:
A picture of my 2 girls - because PC allows me to stay at home with them and still help my family financially
A list of every product I have received for free since starting with PC - because I'm a sucker for free stuff
A copy of my first month's commission check - this one is fairly obvious
An old credit card - because my true reason for selling PC is to help cut down on our debt

I've not had a recruit since starting this, but I find it is a good way for the guests to learn a little about you and PC at the same time.

amya said:
A Why Bag is a small bag (or box) that contains items that represent why you enjoy selling PC.

Mine contains:
A picture of my 2 girls - because PC allows me to stay at home with them and still help my family financially
A list of every product I have received for free since starting with PC - because I'm a sucker for free stuff
A copy of my first month's commission check - this one is fairly obvious
An old credit card - because my true reason for selling PC is to help cut down on our debt

I've not had a recruit since starting this, but I find it is a good way for the guests to learn a little about you and PC at the same time.

Thanks for explaining that. I may look into doing that. :)

1. What is a "Why Box" and how does it work at Pampered Chef shows?

A "Why Box" is a tool used at Pampered Chef shows to help guests connect with the company's mission and purpose. It typically consists of a box filled with prompts or questions that encourage guests to think about their why - why they are hosting a show, why they are interested in the products, or why they may be interested in joining the business as a consultant. The host or consultant can then facilitate a discussion around these prompts to help guests understand the deeper meaning and value of the Pampered Chef experience.

2. How do guests typically respond to the "Why Box" at Pampered Chef shows?

Many guests find the "Why Box" to be a powerful tool that helps them connect with the company's mission and purpose on a deeper level. It can also be a great way to engage guests in meaningful conversations and build a stronger connection between the host/consultant and the guests.

3. What are the benefits of using a "Why Box" at Pampered Chef shows?

Using a "Why Box" at Pampered Chef shows can have several benefits. It can help guests understand the company's purpose and values, which can make them more likely to support the business. It can also help create a more meaningful and memorable experience for guests, which may lead to higher sales and bookings. Additionally, it can be a great way to introduce the business opportunity to interested guests and potentially recruit new consultants.

4. How often should I use the "Why Box" at my Pampered Chef shows?

There is no set rule for how often you should use the "Why Box" at your Pampered Chef shows. It can be a good idea to mix it up and use it periodically, especially if you have repeat guests or potential recruits at your shows. However, it's also important to read the room and gauge the interest and engagement of your guests - if the "Why Box" isn't resonating with them, it may be best to save it for another show.

5. How can I make the most out of using a "Why Box" at my Pampered Chef shows?

To maximize the success of using a "Why Box" at your Pampered Chef shows, it's important to first familiarize yourself with the prompts and questions in the box. This will allow you to facilitate a meaningful discussion and connect with your guests. It can also be helpful to set the tone by sharing your own why and personal connection to the company. Finally, be open and genuine in your approach - the "Why Box" is meant to be a tool for building relationships, not just making sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefChris
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Donna Partlo
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Admin Greg