• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can a recruiting raffle help boost your Pampered Chef business?

In summary, the retired grandma tells the new Mom and everyone in between that she has a little exercise she wants to do where she asks 10 questions about her Pampered Chef business. The new Mom and everyone in between are excited to try it out and the retired grandma gives them a citrus peeler or quik cut knife as a prize for participating. She has people who don't ask any questions check the maybe on the prize drawing. The retired grandma has started this exercise in the last month or so and has already signed up one person for the opportunity portion of their National Meeting Day.
DebPC
Staff member
The only thing I can say is tell them to do the recruiting raffle. That way the information is being shared with everyone! The retired grandma to the new Mom and everyone in between. I tell you, you might be a little uncomfortable doing the raffle at first, but once you keep doing it you won't want to quit. For those that may not be familiar with it, this is what I do. (I learned this from Advance Director Maureen Kimmel and I don't know who she got the idea from, but I know it's not her original idea.) Just as I'm finishing my show I say, "Okay, before I finish I have a little exercise I want to do. I have 10 raffle tickets here. What I want you to do is ask me 10 questions about my Pampered Chef business. Then I'll pull a ticket and give a small prize to the winner." (I give a citrus peeler or quik cut knife. I still do the Prize Drawing as I need that information.)Once they start asking, you get a good feel who is interested. This lasts about 10 minutes and we cover a lot. Last night I ran out of tickets. People really get into it! And I have people who don't ask any questions check the maybe on the prize drawing. I just started this in the last month or so. I've signed up one and one of my last week host's used her points for her kit, plus another Host booked a show to use her points to get her kit. On top of that I have several people to invite to the opportunity portion of our National Meeting Day. And this is after doing it at only six shows.

Ramona Drieu

Awesome Idea!! I Am Definitely Going To Try It!! Thanks For The Idea! :d

Great idea! I'm on a roll right now and I want to keep it up! Thanks!

What is a "Recruiting Raffle"?

A "Recruiting Raffle" is a type of incentive program used by businesses or organizations to attract new employees. It involves offering a prize or reward to individuals who successfully refer qualified candidates for job openings within the company.

How does a "Recruiting Raffle" work?

In a "Recruiting Raffle", employees are given raffle tickets for each successful referral they make. These tickets are then entered into a drawing for a chance to win a prize, such as a gift card, vacation package, or cash bonus. The more referrals an employee makes, the more chances they have to win.

Why do companies use "Recruiting Raffles"?

Companies use "Recruiting Raffles" as a way to incentivize their employees to actively participate in the recruitment process. It not only helps attract top talent, but it also improves employee engagement and morale as they are rewarded for their efforts.

What are the benefits of a "Recruiting Raffle" for employees?

Aside from the chance to win prizes, employees who participate in a "Recruiting Raffle" have the opportunity to help their friends or acquaintances find employment, which can be personally fulfilling. They may also receive recognition and appreciation from their employer for their contributions to the company's growth.

Are there any drawbacks to a "Recruiting Raffle"?

While "Recruiting Raffles" can be an effective tool for attracting new talent, they should not be the only recruitment strategy used by a company. Relying solely on employee referrals may limit diversity in the workforce and overlook potential candidates who may not have connections within the company. It's important for companies to have a balanced and inclusive recruitment process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • KateD
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
KateD
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies