• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Believe It? 3 Sign-Ups in One Night at Conference!

In summary, the conversation is about a consultant named Gina who was challenged by her Senior Exec Director and Jean Jonas at a conference to take a risk and grow her business. Gina then made a commitment to herself to see herself walking across the stage as a Director in Dallas in January. She called all of her past hosts, leads, and future hosts, and offered them an opportunity to check out PC for themselves. On August 1st, she had all of them come to one of the leads' houses and presented them with booklets and goodie bags. As a result, she received two signed agreements and another person who was interested in signing. Gina's success has motivated others to work harder towards recruiting and achieving their goals.
PCGINA
Gold Member
I just have to share with you all. At conference I was privilaged to sit with my Senior Exec Director at lunch and she challenged me to take a risk and build my business!!! I just love a challenge!! Later taht day, Jean Jonas challenged all of us at conference!!After returning from conference, I told myself that I wanted to see myself walking across the stage as a Director -- in Dallas, TX -- in January!!!

Then I thought to myself "What are you saying!!" LOL I made the commitment at conference to call all of my past hosts, leads and future hosts, list of 100, relatives, etc. and offer them an opportunity to "check out PC" for themselves.

I called them ALL! I received 5 yes "I'll come and listen to you".... and several other "not that night - but call me backs". I just know I was BURSTING with excitement...

WELL - On August 1st I had them all come to one of the leads houses (her choice) I handed out the little booklets I had put togehter, placed my "if you sign goodie bags" on the table and I took a deep breath...

I started out by simply saying, "So who is ready to sign up tonight and who just needs a little more information?" TWO PEOPLE RAISED THEIR HANDS!!! :eek::eek: (2 signed agreements) THAT FAST!!!

I took out the agreements and was answering the third's questions (she also brought her husband - who was PUSHING her to sign!!) and she soon wanted to sign as well. I said outloud, THREE is for ME!!

The other two? They are talking their husbands into it.:D

I am so glad my Director, Kathy Hendricks, encouraged me to attend national conference and SEE just what awaits me - if I wnat it!! I'm taking the bull by the horns (Texas long horns that is :p ) and growing my business and be walking that stage in Dallas!!! I am so blessed to have made new found friends within my cluster that I got to know at conference and we are all encouraging each other in our endevours.

I don't know about you - BUT I LOVE HOME DEPOT!!! and I want more gift cards!!

I JUST had to share!!! I already had on recruit - these make a total of 4 - and the month is young!!!

DALLAS - - HERE I COME!!!!:D Yeeee - Hahhhhhhhh

Way to go!!!

Gina,

Congratulations, that is just wonderful...I need to be as motivated as you and work a little harder toward recruiting... :)

Oh my gosh, that is just SO incredible!!! Congratulations!! That's such great inspiration for all of us. Good for you!:D

Thats fantastic!!! I need work on not getting tongue tied. I want to be like you!!

Gina,

That is great! Good for you! What did you say when you called? Did you offer them to book shows if they said no to the opp. or did you stop it there? What packets did you have when they got there & what was in your goodie bags for signing? Sorry so many questions! I made a realization at conference too that I wanted to rev my business, so I've been working on calls, etc. I think this may be something I want to try! Thanks!

Gina,
Congrats, I'm happy for you. I have 4 that are interested in the business and 8 maybe's. Please share what you said and what was in the goodie bags. I'm planning on walking across the stage right behind you.

Thanks,

Cindy

PCGINA said:
I just have to share with you all. At conference I was privilaged to sit with my Senior Exec Director at lunch and she challenged me to take a risk and build my business!!! I just love a challenge!! Later taht day, Jean Jonas challenged all of us at conference!!After returning from conference, I told myself that I wanted to see myself walking across the stage as a Director -- in Dallas, TX -- in January!!!

Then I thought to myself "What are you saying!!" LOL I made the commitment at conference to call all of my past hosts, leads and future hosts, list of 100, relatives, etc. and offer them an opportunity to "check out PC" for themselves.

I called them ALL! I received 5 yes "I'll come and listen to you".... and several other "not that night - but call me backs". I just know I was BURSTING with excitement...

WELL - On August 1st I had them all come to one of the leads houses (her choice) I handed out the little booklets I had put togehter, placed my "if you sign goodie bags" on the table and I took a deep breath...

I started out by simply saying, "So who is ready to sign up tonight and who just needs a little more information?" TWO PEOPLE RAISED THEIR HANDS!!! :eek::eek: (2 signed agreements) THAT FAST!!!

I took out the agreements and was answering the third's questions (she also brought her husband - who was PUSHING her to sign!!) and she soon wanted to sign as well. I said outloud, THREE is for ME!!

I am so glad my Director, Kathy Hendricks, encouraged me to attend national conference and SEE just what awaits me - if I wnat it!! I'm taking the bull by the horns (Texas long horns that is :p ) and growing my business and be walking that stage in Dallas!!! I am so blessed to have made new found friends within my cluster that I got to know at conference and we are all encouraging each other in our endevours.

I JUST had to share!!! I already had on recruit - these make a total of 4 - and the month is young!!!

Ok you know we are curious! WHAT did you say on the phone, and exactly what did you put in those packets???

What did you do at the lunch? What types of guests were there (alreadt employed? ages? marital status)? What was in the goody bags (could they see what was in them?)

You are red hot! Way to go!!!! You must be gasping with excitement!

Gina,
That is AWESOME!! It would be a pleasure to meet you at Leadership (I will be walking as a new Director also!). I have 5 signed, 2 are qualified, 2 need 1 show each and one is brand new (SS1 is Aug).

Share what is in your "goodie" bags...although I think it's your enthusiasm that got them....geez, after your post, I want to sign up !!!!:D

Wow! What an inspiration!! And yes, curious minds NEED to know what was in those goodie bags!

Congratulations, Gina! WTG!

Mary

WAY TO GO! Thanks for sharing with us! With that kind of excitement, who could turn you down? Please share what's in your goody bags:D

Three is for me too - I'm the THIRD one to request... WHAT DID YOU SAY ON THE PHONE?!?!? :) What about the packets?
Thanks!!

Oh, I want to recruit. I didn't go to conference but I was pumped after our joint cluster meeting. I am really thinking of conference next year - I love the energy/excitement you all have!!

Waiting patiently to hear your response.....
Joanne

Congrats and way to go. I would really like to walk at leadership also. This is my fourth month in the business, but I know it can be done.
What did you have in the goodie bags? I think everyone really wants to know.

Thanks,
chefbria
Nevada

PCGINA said:

CONGRATS!!!

WOW! That is wonderful. Great job.

Please, do share what you said on the phone. You know, we always want "the words".

Jeanine

OK - you asked for it - THE WORDSWell - before I called I made sure I had a list of five things I wanted to get across to the person on the other end.

1) I was excited about my new business since returning from Chicago...

2) I wanted to share my excitement with them

3) I was ashamed that I had not given my whole heart to them when talking to them before about the business opportunity. NOW that I have seen what lies before me - I wnat to share it with them. (If it was my first asking, I said I WOULD HAVE been ashamed if I had not shared this with them and they found out about it...)

4) When I started thinking about building my team, they were one of the first peple I thought of......... (make a list)

5) Invite them to my meeting (not just beat around the bush and HOPE that they would be interested in coming) ASK the direct question. If they said no - does no mean not now or not ever??

I'm sure I didn't do or say anything that any of you haven't done or said. BUT the important factor for me was the reason I was calling was NOT to get a booking ... NOT to get an order(I wouldn't have turned one down though:D ).... NOT to chat about our hobbies... I WAS CALLING ABOUT RECRUITING and sharing my excitement with them so they could have the same great opportunity tha "I" am having!!!

ATTITUDE is everything!!

exp: Hello Suzy this is Gina - your crazy Pampered Chef Consultant. I just returned from Chicago and wanted to share some exciting news with you. Do you want to hear?? (Nobody said NO!)

As you know I started my PC biz back in January and I earned FREE registration to our National Conference in Chicago - so of course I went!! You will not believe what I learned while there. (every single person ask "WHAT"!)

I learned that I am so glad I made the decision to become a consultant. I had no idea how much fun and opportunity was out there for me. I watched as person after person walked acro the stage and were greeted by the cheers of ~3000 co-workers. They must have felt like Miss America. I watched a video of common people just like you and me that were earning FREE trips to the Bahamas - Vienna - Disney World - you name it.

After seeing all of that I just had to come home and tell somebody.

You know when I came to your house for your show last month we had a great time didn't we? I had a blast myself adn I do each and every time I have a show...

And you should see the new Fall product!!! It is fabulous and I can't wait to show it to you. I just have to share some of this excitement with my friends...

So next Monday I am having a Take a Look Behind the Apron meeting at ......house at 7:00 pm. I would love to have you come see the new product and see if this might be something you might be interested in doing yourself. You did so well at your own show - you should be paying yourself to do this - not me... I just want to give you the opportunity to see "the rest of the story" - I would just feel awful if I did NOT offer you a spot on my team first....

So what do you say? Are you coming alone to my little get togehter alone (I'll let you wear my apron!!) or are you bringing a friend along to join in the excitement? What about your dauhgter - wouldn't she love to earn some extra cash, a vacation or some free product?

You don't have to bring a thing - just come and enjoy OK.

The attitude, energy and excitement you convey to them on the phone is waht will get them there....

As far as the bags: I told them that there was 3 PC items in there that was not part of the Starter kit ( I used items I had either earned or won at my cluster mtgs). Items like a Citrus Press, Mix n Pour, Smooth Edge Can Opened, Towels, etc. I also put in 2 pkgs. of invitations, 4 Twix-its, some stickers for their first catalogs, a Citrus Peeler and Bamboo tongs.

Keep in mind when they do qualify, you receive $50.00 PC dollars (first 5 recruits) that you can replace these items with (for your next recruits).

They did not get to open the bags until EVERYONE had the opportunity to say whether or not they wanted to sign. However, the first to sing got first choice of bags!! It was like Christmas once they got to open them. The other two that did not sign, were disappointed they did not get a bag (but I did promise them one as well when they DID sign!!).

My new catch phrase: ""Be Confident - Assume Nothing!!""

Hope this helps. It sure couldn't hurt!!!;)

PCGINA said:
Well - before I called I made sure I had a list of five things I wanted to get across to the person on the other end.

1) I was excited about my new business since returning from Chicago...

2) I wanted to share my excitement with them

3) I was ashamed that I had not given my whole heart to them when talking to them before about the business opportunity. NOW that I have seen what lies before me - I wnat to share it with them. (If it was my first asking, I said I WOULD HAVE been ashamed if I had not shared this with them and they found out about it...)

4) When I started thinking about building my team, they were one of the first peple I thought of......... (make a list)

5) Invite them to my meeting (not just beat around the bush and HOPE that they would be interested in coming) ASK the direct question. If they said no - does no mean not now or not ever??

I'm sure I didn't do or say anything that any of you haven't done or said. BUT the important factor for me was the reason I was calling was NOT to get a booking ... NOT to get an order(I wouldn't have turned one down though:D ).... NOT to chat about our hobbies... I WAS CALLING ABOUT RECRUITING and sharing my excitement with them so they could have the same great opportunity tha "I" am having!!!

ATTITUDE is everything!!

exp: Hello Suzy this is Gina - your crazy Pampered Chef Consultant. I just returned from Chicago and wanted to share some exciting news with you. Do you want to hear?? (Nobody said NO!)

As you know I started my PC biz back in January and I earned FREE registration to our National Conference in Chicago - so of course I went!! You will not believe what I learned while there. (every single person ask "WHAT"!)

I learned that I am so glad I made the decision to become a consultant. I had no idea how much fun and opportunity was out there for me. I watched as person after person walked acro the stage and were greeted by the cheers of ~3000 co-workers. They must have felt like Miss America. I watched a video of common people just like you and me that were earning FREE trips to the Bahamas - Vienna - Disney World - you name it.

After seeing all of that I just had to come home and tell somebody.

You know when I came to your house for your show last month we had a great time didn't we? I had a blast myself adn I do each and every time I have a show...

And you should see the new Fall product!!! It is fabulous and I can't wait to show it to you. I just have to share some of this excitement with my friends...

So next Monday I am having a Take a Look Behind the Apron meeting at ......house at 7:00 pm. I would love to have you come see the new product and see if this might be something you might be interested in doing yourself. You did so well at your own show - you should be paying yourself to do this - not me... I just want to give you the opportunity to see "the rest of the story" - I would just feel awful if I did NOT offer you a spot on my team first....

So what do you say? Are you coming alone to my little get togehter alone (I'll let you wear my apron!!) or are you bringing a friend along to join in the excitement? What about your dauhgter - wouldn't she love to earn some extra cash, a vacation or some free product?

You don't have to bring a thing - just come and enjoy OK.

The attitude, energy and excitement you convey to them on the phone is waht will get them there....

As far as the bags: I told them that there was 3 PC items in there that was not part of the Starter kit ( I used items I had either earned or won at my cluster mtgs). Items like a Citrus Press, Mix n Pour, Smooth Edge Can Opened, Towels, etc. I also put in 2 pkgs. of invitations, 4 Twix-its, some stickers for their first catalogs, a Citrus Peeler and Bamboo tongs.

Keep in mind when they do qualify, you receive $50.00 PC dollars (first 5 recruits) that you can replace these items with (for your next recruits).

They did not get to open the bags until EVERYONE had the opportunity to say whether or not they wanted to sign. However, the first to sing got first choice of bags!! It was like Christmas once they got to open them. The other two that did not sign, were disappointed they did not get a bag (but I did promise them one as well when they DID sign!!).

My new catch phrase: ""Be Confident - Assume Nothing!!""

Hope this helps. It sure couldn't hurt!!!;)

THANK YOU!!!! Think you will be a GREAT director! Way to go! I think it also helped that they met each other and can have comradery (oh dear, where is the spell checker?)

Gina,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share "the words" with us! Good luck with your growing business!

Jeanine

Gina,
That's incredible! Your words are great and I can feel your enthusiasm in just reading your words!!! That's great. That's great to share what you said. Way to go!:D

Like Susan said, you will be a great director! It's all about excitement:D

1. What is "3 Is for Me in One Night!!!"?

"3 Is for Me in One Night!!!" is a Pampered Chef event where you can invite two friends to join you for a fun and interactive cooking experience. During the event, you will learn how to make three delicious recipes using Pampered Chef products.

2. How do I host a "3 Is for Me in One Night!!!" event?

Hosting a "3 Is for Me in One Night!!!" event is easy! Simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant to schedule a date and invite two friends to join you. Your consultant will provide all the necessary materials and walk you through the entire event.

3. Do I need to purchase Pampered Chef products to participate in the event?

No, you do not need to purchase any products to participate in "3 Is for Me in One Night!!!". Your Pampered Chef consultant will bring all the necessary products and tools for you and your guests to use during the event.

4. Can I customize the recipes for the event?

Yes, you can work with your Pampered Chef consultant to choose the recipes that will be featured during the event. You can also discuss any dietary restrictions or preferences you or your guests may have. Pampered Chef offers a variety of recipes to choose from, so there is something for everyone!

5. Is there a cost to attend "3 Is for Me in One Night!!!"?

There is no cost to attend the "3 Is for Me in One Night!!!" event. It is a free, fun, and interactive experience for you and your guests. However, your consultant may offer special deals or promotions for Pampered Chef products during the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ughubug
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • Melissa78
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • akaskydebil