• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Is Pampered Chef Different/Better Than Cutco?

In summary, Susan provides a summary of the content. She has a very hot recruit who is 80% sure she wants to do this but has stage fright due to a bad Cut-Co experience. She never earned money with Cut-Co. She is interested in starting her own business with PC, but has some concerns about the company. Susan provides some helpful points for prospective customers of Cut-Co.
its_me_susan
I have a very hot recruit - she is 80% sure she wants to do this but has stage fright due to a bad Cut-Co experience (they have to go through phone book and make cold calls ~ can you imagine how dreadful that must have been??!!!) ~ also she never earned money.

So.... What can I tell her that you all like more about PC over Cutco?

Thanks in advance!
Susan :)

I did a quick search for cutco...it seems like they are a company you work for, not your own business. If that is the case, show her your tax return and your commission checks. Give her a list of the products you have earned for free. And most of all, ask her what went wrong with cutco and show her - not tell - how pc can fix that.

as for CutCoIronically enough when I started my PC business my hubby had the same question (they recruited him in college). I showed him the website, the frequently asked question flyer (on this site), and some of my "now" director's paychecks. Another thing was talking to him about how we sold products that appealed to a broader audience and how many of them were affordable. He is now a "sold-out" pc spouse!::p

I live in the town that Cutco is located and I have a hard time selling our cutlery here. It seems that many people living here are employed at the plant and have friends and family they know and can get their cutlery from - which baffles me because even if they do get a discount - it is still way more expensive than ours.

It is so frustrating - ours is much more less expensive, just as nice and has a lifetime guarantee plus we can offer ours for FREE just by hosting a show.

Hopefully she will decide to start her business with PC - we are much better and from what I have heard in the past - their incentives are absolutely nothing like ours. Gotta love PC - they treat us like royalty.

Not only do the have a "forever" gurantee, but they have a misuse or abuse agreement. All you have to do is send the knife back and they will replace it for 1/2 the current retail price plus shipping. Makes me want to get one NOT. It is forever sharp - how can that be. Although after extended use, they may need resharpening.

Great points when talking about PC cutlery!!!

1. How is Pampered Chef different from Cutco?

Pampered Chef offers a wide variety of kitchen tools and cookware, while Cutco primarily focuses on knives. Additionally, Pampered Chef offers a lifetime guarantee on their products, whereas Cutco only offers a limited guarantee.

2. Is the quality of Pampered Chef products better than Cutco?

Both Pampered Chef and Cutco offer high-quality products, but Pampered Chef has a larger selection and focuses on developing innovative and durable products for all areas of the kitchen.

3. Does Pampered Chef have a better warranty than Cutco?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a lifetime guarantee on their products, which covers any defects or issues that may arise with normal use. Cutco's warranty is limited and only covers certain defects for a limited time.

4. Are Pampered Chef products more affordable than Cutco?

Pampered Chef offers a range of products at various price points, making it more affordable for customers to find the right tools for their budget. Cutco products tend to be more expensive due to their focus on high-end knives.

5. How does the customer service at Pampered Chef compare to Cutco?

Pampered Chef has a dedicated customer service team that is available to assist with any questions or concerns. They also offer online resources and a satisfaction guarantee. Cutco's customer service is known for being responsive, but they do not have as many resources available for customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefCKHall
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefCKHall
  • jennyl
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • kayleigh