• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Do You Guys Put Into Your Recruiting Folder?

In summary, a recruiting folder is a document or folder containing all the necessary information and materials used by recruiters during the hiring process. It should include the company's mission and values, job descriptions, benefits and perks, company culture, employee testimonials, and other relevant information. The folder can be organized by creating different sections or in a chronological order. It can also be digital and stored on a company's website or shared through email. A recruiting folder can improve the hiring process by providing all the necessary information in one place and showcasing the company's culture and values to attract top talent.
mgressaffa
I was wondering what you guys bring with you when you are talking with someone about the opportunity?

I have a host tonight that is going to use her $40 towards the SS kit. I have been talking with her quite a bit about P.C. (this will be my first recruit!!!)

Then I have a meeting with a lead tomorrow afternoon at a coffee shop. I only briefly told her about PC during a fair I did. I want to be sure I have everything I will need with me.

Any suggestions are appreciated and words of wisdom.

Mary

Hi! Mary,
First of all congratulations on your recruit lead. When I met my first recruit lead for coffee and to talk about the business I asked my recruiter/director to join me. It was helpful to me it help my confidence. I talked to the recruit and my director listened and if I gave her a little nudge she helped me thru. I would we work well together and the recruit signed.

I take with me the following: Experience Success (new paperwork #ER59)
Your Life, Your Way (new paperork #ES38)
A flyer Condidering Joining The Pampered Chef? (it's a 2 page flyer that talks about commission, no first factor and frequently asked questions).
I borrowed this flyer from the files on this site.

a Consultant agreement, pen and a smile.

Good Luck and I wish you well!
Cindy Munesato
Future Director

Thanks, Cindy.

I'll search for the flyer. If anyone out there has it, would you please email it to me?

[email protected]

thanks

1. What is a recruiting folder?

A recruiting folder is a document or folder containing all the necessary information and materials that a recruiter uses to present to potential candidates during the recruiting process.

2. What should be included in a recruiting folder?

A recruiting folder should include the company's mission and values, job descriptions, benefits and perks, company culture, employee testimonials, and any other relevant information that would attract potential candidates.

3. How do you organize a recruiting folder?

A recruiting folder can be organized by creating different sections for each type of information, such as a section for job descriptions, a section for company culture, and a section for testimonials. It can also be organized in a chronological order, starting with the most important information.

4. Can a recruiting folder be digital?

Yes, a recruiting folder can be digital and stored on a company's website or shared through email. This can make it easier to update and distribute the information to potential candidates.

5. How can a recruiting folder improve the hiring process?

A recruiting folder can improve the hiring process by providing all the necessary information and materials in one place, making it easier for recruiters to present to potential candidates. It can also help to showcase the company's culture and values, which can attract top talent and increase the chances of finding the right fit for the job.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• flemings99
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
flemings99
  • ChefKAG
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedbecky