• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is My Potential Recruit on the Edge of Joining My Team?

In summary, Joanne's friend is almost to qualifying for a knife sharpening business, but is hesitant to commit to more work right now. Joanne tries to convince her friend to take on more work, but her friend is hesitant. Michelemaybe the friend could offer a discount on PC for her renters, or offer a year contract for a PC gift certificate.
ChefinHarmony
Okay, I was so excited because I thought I had my first recruit - she was a Host on Saturday and was almost there - friends, hubby, etc were thrilled when she mentioned possibly selling it. Well, I showed up today to close her show, focused on her show and then asked... She said "I'm going to pass - I am so busy right now" they just got some rental properties that she will be managing, preschool (she is really involved with this), etc. She said it's not a definite "no" but a "maybe later." I don't like to be pushy, but I was a bit disappointed. She is so nice & easy to talk to! Anyway, we proceeded to close out her show. She booked a catalog show for Sept (long story I put on another post), had one booking (didn't set the date, but wants to do it), and is interested in possibly doing a Fundraiser for the preschool. As I was pulling out of her driveway, I thought "she is almost to qualifying if those 3 shows come through!" Why doesn't SHE want take them?!?!? She mentioned that she would do it if she could just be a "casual" consultant - I told her "YES, you set your schedule!" Ughh!!! I don't know how to word things (I'm too wordy - can you tell?!?!) But I would love to get her on my Team. She would be great to work with. I think she's on the edge because if she would do it, she would want to do her best, but can't afford to commit to another thing right now. Here's my question....How do I get her to understand that she is so close??
Thanks!!
Joanne

Copy and paste this post into an email and send it to her. It is best to speak from your heart! Acknowledge the problems that could come up and address them.Let her know that the three shows you booked could be 3/4 of the way to getting the knives!

Just spell it out the way you did here. She really is almost to qualifying as you mentioned! Just realize that it still might seem overwhelming to her and keep her in mind for future promos. Maybe once she gets a handle on the rental properties it will be different.

Good luck.

Michele

maybe she can offer a discount on PC for her renters? or a year contract = PC gift certificate?

What is "First Recruit on the "Edge"?

"First Recruit on the "Edge" is a popular recruitment agency that specializes in finding top talent for companies in the tech industry.

How does "First Recruit on the "Edge" differ from other recruitment agencies?

"First Recruit on the "Edge" stands out from other recruitment agencies because of its focus on the tech industry. Our team has a deep understanding of the industry and can connect companies with highly skilled and qualified candidates.

What services does "First Recruit on the "Edge" offer?

"First Recruit on the "Edge" offers a range of services including job placement, resume building, interview preparation, and career coaching. We also provide personalized and tailored services to fit the specific needs of our clients.

How can I apply to become a candidate with "First Recruit on the "Edge"?

You can apply to become a candidate with "First Recruit on the "Edge" by submitting your resume and filling out our online application form. Our team will review your qualifications and reach out to you if there is a potential match with one of our clients.

What is the success rate of "First Recruit on the "Edge" in finding top talent for companies?

Our success rate in finding top talent for companies is very high. We have a thorough screening process and only present the most qualified and suitable candidates to our clients. Many of our clients have expressed their satisfaction with our services and continue to work with us for their recruitment needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Doodlbug329
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • msmileyface
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
msmileyface
  • byrd1956