• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fantastic Last Night Show & Upcoming Opportunities in Nevada - Join the Fun!

In summary, my friend is thinking about moving to Nevada and is looking for consultants. Her show is in September and one is already interested in attending.
lacychef
So I had a great show last night--2 shows ON THE CALENDAR for Sept, & one of them is really thinking about signing. So my question is...
anyone here in Nevada? I'm thinking close to Vegas. She thinks they will be moving there, & was wondering if there were many consultants already there. Of course I'd love to find her a hospitality cluster to attend meetings. I'm not sure how long it will be before she moves, but I knew this was the place to ask!!!

I am in NV but very far away from Las Vegas, you can look in the directory and it will show you were people live I believe there are a few in Vegas

I know a consultant in Nevada. Not sure if she's near Las Vegas or not. I can ask her if you'd like about the volume of consultants, hospitality etc.

I know there are a few Directors in Vegas, I used to go to hospitality meetings there when I lived in Az. that was about 7 years ago and they had a big meeting and there were about 50 people at the meeting. Of course in 7 years things could've changed, but Vegas is huge, so I don't htink she'd have problems with bookings etc.

and if she hates winter, she'll love the weather there!

Lacy~
One of my cluster mates is there in North Las Vegas. She is an awesome person and a fabulous Director. I can totally put you in touch.......

Thank you gals so much! I will be talking to her more in the next month, her show is Sept 16. Like I said I'm not sure when she's moving, but I just wanted to be able to let her know for sure when I talk to her next!
Everyone here is the best:D I'll let you guys know for sure if/when I need to find some hospitality!

lacychef said:
So I had a great show last night--2 shows ON THE CALENDAR for Sept, & one of them is really thinking about signing. So my question is...
anyone here in Nevada? I'm thinking close to Vegas. She thinks they will be moving there, & was wondering if there were many consultants already there. Of course I'd love to find her a hospitality cluster to attend meetings. I'm not sure how long it will be before she moves, but I knew this was the place to ask!!!

If you are not a director yet, just ask your director to find a hospitality meeting from home office. Once she signs, your director can get info for you. Good luck! :)

1. What types of products are included in the "Awesome Last Night!!" line?

The "Awesome Last Night!!" line includes a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware designed to make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable.

2. How can I purchase items from the "Awesome Last Night!!" line?

You can purchase "Awesome Last Night!!" products through a Pampered Chef consultant, at a Pampered Chef party, or online through our website.

3. Are the "Awesome Last Night!!" products dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of our "Awesome Last Night!!" products are dishwasher safe for convenient and easy cleaning.

4. Can I use "Awesome Last Night!!" products in the oven?

Many of our "Awesome Last Night!!" products are oven-safe, but it's always best to check the product instructions or with your consultant to be sure.

5. Are there any special deals or promotions for the "Awesome Last Night!!" line?

We often have special deals and promotions for our "Awesome Last Night!!" products, so be sure to check with your consultant or our website for any current offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Hunter Mom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • finley1991