• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Paying for Recruiting Kit: Checks or Credit Card?

In summary, to pay for your recruiting kit with Pampered Chef, you can use either a check or a credit card. Personal checks are accepted and should be made payable to Pampered Chef with your consultant ID included on the memo line. It is safe to use a credit card, as Pampered Chef uses secure encryption technology to protect your information. Debit cards can also be used, but may be processed as credit card payments. There are no additional fees for paying with a credit card, but your bank may charge a fee for using a debit card.
ChefinHarmony
I'm going to meet with a possible recruit this morning. How does she pay for her kit (even if it's just the $50)? By check? Credit Card? I'm going to take the paper form there - but we may be able to get online at her house and do it from there. Just curious - I don't want to seem "uneducated" in this matter!
Thanks!!
Joanne

I paid for mine online with a credit card. HTH :)

If you can't sign her up online with her there, just have her fill out the info on the Consultant Agreement and enter it online when you get home...card # and all. As long as you have the completed Consultant Agreement, it is binding -- and the method of entering it shouldn't make a difference.

Also, if you don't have access to a Quick Start box, give her 10 blank catalogs and order forms and have her get started with a few catalog shows (she can give them to friends to start collecting some orders for her).

That way, when she gets her Starter Kit, she is already qualified (or well on her way there!).

Good Luck!

1. How do I pay for my recruiting kit?

You have the option to pay for your recruiting kit with either a check or a credit card. Both methods are accepted by Pampered Chef.

2. Can I use a personal check to pay for my recruiting kit?

Yes, you can use a personal check to pay for your recruiting kit. Please make the check payable to Pampered Chef and include your consultant ID on the memo line.

3. Is it safe to pay for my recruiting kit with a credit card?

Yes, it is safe to pay for your recruiting kit with a credit card. Pampered Chef uses secure encryption technology to protect your personal and financial information.

4. Can I use a debit card to pay for my recruiting kit?

Yes, you can use a debit card to pay for your recruiting kit. Please note that the transaction may be processed as a credit card payment.

5. Are there any additional fees for paying with a credit card?

No, there are no additional fees for paying with a credit card. However, if you are using a debit card, your bank may charge you a fee for the transaction.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dwyerkim
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
  • dannyzmom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • dwyerkim