• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join My Bridal Shower Success - First Recruit & Future Director!

In summary, "My First Recruit!!!!" is a program for individuals interested in learning about recruiting and successfully bringing on their first recruit. It is divided into modules that cover different aspects of recruiting and offers lessons, activities, and resources to help with understanding and application. There is a fee to enroll, but scholarships or discounts may be available. Enrollment can be done by filling out a form on the program's website and gaining access to a mentor for support.
ChefBurke
Silver Member
Sooo... I did my first bridal shower on the 29th & the bride has decided she'd like to do PC!!! Her show was $589 soo she'll use $40 towards her kit & we're signing tomorrow & then meeting up for final paperwork on friday with my director!I am sooo excited because August is my 3rd month & i got a recruit & my sister is going to be signing soon as soon as she has the cash!!! Then i'll be a FD!!!!! YEY!!!! SOOOO EXCITED! so do i get the grillpan AFTER she qualifies??im guessing so! i am very excited about getting it!
:D

Very exciting!! Congratulations! Yes, if your recruit has $750 in sales submitted by the end of her 1st SS month, then you get that grill pan. Help her get those first four shows booked! Keep up the great work!:)

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I should find out tomorrow about my first recruit. She said she would let me know when we close her show - I'm dying to know!!! Then the show I have on Friday - the Host is interested too. How cool would that be - 2 in one week when I've been selling for over 7 months without one!!

Good Job!
Joanne

I just got my first recruit too! We're doing a show for her on the 11th so she can get some free product value for her kit! Wheeee!!!

What is "My First Recruit!!!!"?

"My First Recruit!!!!" is a program designed to help individuals learn about recruiting and successfully bring on their first recruit.

Who is "My First Recruit!!!!" for?

"My First Recruit!!!!" is for anyone interested in learning about recruiting and bringing on their first recruit, whether it be for a job, volunteer position, or other opportunity.

How does "My First Recruit!!!!" work?

The program is divided into modules that cover different aspects of recruiting. Each module contains lessons, activities, and resources to help you understand and apply the concepts. You can complete the program at your own pace and receive support from a mentor throughout the process.

Is there a cost to participate in "My First Recruit!!!!"?

Yes, there is a fee to enroll in "My First Recruit!!!!". This fee helps cover the costs of creating and maintaining the program, as well as providing support from a mentor. However, there may be scholarships or discounts available for those who qualify.

How can I enroll in "My First Recruit!!!!"?

You can enroll in "My First Recruit!!!!" by visiting our website and filling out the enrollment form. Once your enrollment is confirmed and payment is received, you will gain access to the program and be assigned a mentor to guide you through the process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sjackson
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
ChefShalon
  • elizabethfox
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • nay62