• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruiting Incentive Questions: Qualifying After SS3

In summary, to qualify for the recruiting incentive after SS3, you must have at least $1,250 in personal sales and recruit at least one new team member during the incentive period. If you do not meet both requirements, you will not qualify for the incentive. The deadline to meet the requirements is typically the end of the month. There is no limit to the number of team members you can recruit for the incentive. If you do qualify, you will receive a special bonus, recognition from Pampered Chef, and a chance to win an additional prize through a raffle.
jenniferlynne
If someone doesn't qualify by the end of their SS3, BUT they did not go inactive, will the recruiter still receive the $50 PC bucks and the recruiting points when she does qualify?

As long as they don't go inactive before they qualify, you will get the $50 PC Dollars when they qualify....only for the first 5 recruits! And you will get the 2000 recruiting points toward the trip, too!

Thanks for the quick reply. I wish it was me getting it, but actually it is my recruit. She recruited someone.

Thanks again!

1. How do I qualify for the recruiting incentive after SS3?

To qualify for the recruiting incentive after SS3, you must have at least $1,250 in personal sales and recruit at least one new team member during the incentive period.

2. Can I still qualify for the recruiting incentive if I don't meet the personal sales requirement?

No, in order to qualify for the recruiting incentive after SS3, you must meet both the personal sales and recruiting requirements.

3. When is the deadline to meet the recruiting incentive requirements?

The deadline to meet the recruiting incentive requirements is the last day of the incentive period, which is typically the end of the month.

4. Is there a limit to the number of team members I can recruit for the incentive?

No, there is no limit to the number of team members you can recruit for the incentive. As long as you meet the other requirements, each new team member will count towards your qualification.

5. What happens if I qualify for the recruiting incentive after SS3?

If you qualify for the recruiting incentive after SS3, you will receive a special bonus and recognition from Pampered Chef. You will also be automatically entered into a raffle for an additional prize.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcsharon1
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • GinaG623
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • mzpatient